Sponsored

What are the dumbest comments youve gotten about your jeep?

johnnyj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless but still a fan.
<Regarding the Ursa Minor top>
"What is that thing?"
"Can it open?"
"Dude it's just like a Volkswagen"
"Do you sleep up there?"
"Do you crash into the garage?"
"I've seen one of those. They're expensive.'
Sponsored

OP
OP
LiveToWork

LiveToWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 3500HD
Occupation
Oil patch
Mention current Wrangler price trends and then suggest young guys just can't afford them.
This is what pisses me off because i am 23 and i sacrafice 95% of my time in life to have what i have. Then one day my cousin asks me if my parents were ok with me taking THEIR jeep. Man i took that kinda personally when he said that. I probably shouldnt have but i literally miss everything special in life to get what i have so far. Theres a sense of pride in that. I know im not alone.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Iā€™m 61 andā€¦ Iā€™ve been told that I donā€™t ā€œact my ageā€ā€¦.and I donā€™t intend to start now!

I have a saying, Immaturity is the key to youth!

I try to live by it everyday

Sponsored

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
This is what pisses me off because i am 23 and i sacrafice 95% of my time in life to have what i have. Then one day my cousin asks me if my parents were ok with me taking THEIR jeep. Man i took that kinda personally when he said that. I probably shouldnt have but i literally miss everything special in life to get what i have so far. Theres a sense of pride in that. I know im not alone.
Meh. That reflects more on your cousin than you, never dawning on them that it's possible for a 23 y/o to own their own Jeep. Let it go, you already know you're better than that.

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Thats way better than the note i got on my beloved crown vic. It read ā€œpark this piece of shit at the dumpā€

In all fairness though, i sprayed most of the paint off it, ran down some shopping carts and smashed a few signs. Best part was off roading with it by doing 60km/hr up hills to make it. I think thats why i own a jeep nowā€¦
lol, sounds like that note wasn't all that far off. šŸ˜†
Then again, that person will never know the joy of driving a POS disposable car that you could do anything with, and anything can happen to it, and you just don't care. Secretly hoping that it will burst into flames one day because that would be one heck of a finale.

My POS disposable was a '77 Buick Skylark. Bought it for $75. A true disposable car. If it died, it died. If it crashed, whatever it's insured. If it burned, all the better! Kept graffiti markers in it and anyone who rode in it had to tag it. Including my mother, who was mortified. It made for the best impromptu moments. Like the day I drove past a concert line looking for friends. They saw me and started shouting what a piece of shit that car is, that it shouldn't be on the road. They then spontaneously decided to kill it and ran up to the car kicking it and beating it as hard as they could (knowing I'd find this hilarious as long as they didn't break glass). That got the attention of the police officer patrolling the event. So seeing the cop approaching, I got out of the car and yelled "What are you doing?!?! You can't kill it like that, you gotta beat it with a tire iron!" and I proceeded to beat my own car with its tire iron. The cop stopped dead in his tracks, completely confused, and finally said "Hey!.. Uhh... just... STOP THAT"! So we all calmly explained in detail how much of a piece of shit the car is and why it should be killed, to which the cop concluded that the car is indeed a piece of shit and should be killed. Just not here, while he's present.

"I'll be damned if I have to file a report because of that piece of shit car".
"Understandable. But if this shit car does something on its own while we're at the show, we're throwing you under the bus. We tried to do the right thing and kill it but you stopped us."
"Just park that piece of shit somewhere and go away."

That car was so fun. And I sold it for $150. Doubled my money! :like:

Sponsored

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Grind early grind hard. šŸ‘šŸ»

csjlu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Three weeks ago, five of us and two dogs are loaded up in my Sahara, gingerly exploring the BC wilderness. As we are going up this particularly steep trail, one guy, who owns a 2021 JKUR, couldnā€™t resist and just had to ask THE question: ā€œWhy didnā€™t you get a Rubicon...?ā€ šŸ˜«

I felt like stopping the Jeep, pulling him out and tossing him off the side of the mountain...

1627770615276.jpeg
Expect nothing less from a guy who thinks his JK is a 2021.

FWIW my brother asked the same of meā€¦he of the the lifted, mud-tired, multi-shackled, stingered, lightracked, winched and hi jacked Rubicon that has never seen a single foot of trail ever. I just smiled and took one for the family team.

LITTLE WILLYS

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
unlimited willys
Karens suck.
Had one in a Prius back out in front of me in a parking lot. I honked my horn, and she stopped in the middle of the isle so I could not get around her. She jumped out and told me what a gas guzzler my Hummer was, and what a horrible person I am for driving it. I was so busy laughing at the twit to correct her.
Sponsored