Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
Looks freakin awesome Alex!!

Any chance you'd be willing to share the width and backspacing (or offset) of your 20's?

Sorry to ask, unfortunately, I think that question has become an annoying right of passage for you guys so to speak, since I've bugged pretty much anyone that posts their 392 with aftermarket wheels. :( I'm killing myself with trying to decide what widths and/or offset to go with. Either way, love the new wheels and tires, and congrats on FINALLY getting to bring her home!

Are you thinking of lifting it, or keeping the ride height stock?
Thanks Rob!!!!!

I thought for sure I was going to regret the wheel and tire combo choice, but I just got back from the dealer and after seeing them on in person, I freakin love it, and don’t regret it one bit!

- Tires are 37” Mickey Thompson Baja Boss All Terrain 37x13.5x20
- Offset is -44

I was worried about the 20’s but I already had the wheels and manufacturer never made them in 18’s.
If I had to do it over again I would have gotten the wheels in a 20x10 -24 offset and put on the same tire in a 37x12.5 because I like the tires to be more aligned with the fenders. That still probably wouldn’t have happened since I can’t find a wide fender like the Bushwhacker Pocket Flares I currently have on my 2008 JK anywhere and Bushwacker never released and updated JL version due to the added fender lights. If anyone knows of a man extra wide fender please feel free to guide me. First item on the list will be power side steps. Interested to know if there are any products out there with double steps besides the Aries version (AMP, RSE & Rockstar are all single step).

Jeep Wrangler JL What are the chances my new 392 was a EJS Press vehicle 05FCE859-E1ED-4B8C-80B3-92E70AC8C35F

Sponsored