Sponsored

What are the best "doors off" mirrors you can buy?

OP
OP

DeputyDog95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Just an update.

I went ahead and ordered the CMM mirrors. They had a set in stock and will be here on Monday.

They were expensive, but the build quality seems excellent and the customer service there was really impressive.

Thanks for the feedback!
Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Just an update.

I went ahead and ordered the CMM mirrors. They had a set in stock and will be here on Monday.

They were expensive, but the build quality seems excellent and the customer service there was really impressive.

Thanks for the feedback!
Buy once, cry once. That’s not what I did since I went Lange first.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Just an update.

Thanks for the feedback!
Leave it to someone from Florida to worry about getting doorless mirrors in November.

OP
OP

DeputyDog95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
So I got the CMM mirrors and installed them. The build quality is nuts. They were expensive, but wow they're nice. It looks better than probably what the factory could have supplied. Loving it! I've had the doors off for 3 days now. You have to be a little more careful with the smaller mirrors as the field of vision is smaller, but once you get used to it, they're great.

Jeep Mirrors.jpg

Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Here's another view. They're really really nice and the customer service from CMM was fantastic!

Jeep Mirror 2.jpg
Glad you like them as much as I do. The CMMs have a look like they were designed to appear as something that looks well-integrated like an OEM part, not an add-on afterthought.

jayteal

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon; 2018 JLUR; 2004 TJ

unixfool

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU - Sting Gray 2.0L Hard Top Wrangler Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I bought these (Rugged Ridge Trail Rectangular Mirrors at cjponyparts.com) a few weeks ago but it's been cold ever since, so I may not even try them out until spring.

1102524_2.4043.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP

DeputyDog95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
So it's been two weeks or so, and I'm still loving the mirrors. The fit and finish is great and they integrate in perfectly with the interior. I've had all 4 doors off for a week or so now, and it's been a blast.

You do have be a little more patient with your mirror glances as they're much smaller than OEM and have have wide angle image.

So far so good though! I'd highly recommend them.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
So it's been two weeks or so, and I'm still loving the mirrors. The fit and finish is great and they integrate in perfectly with the interior. I've had all 4 doors off for a week or so now, and it's been a blast.

You do have be a little more patient with your mirror glances as they're much smaller than OEM and have have wide angle image.

So far so good though! I'd highly recommend them.
Do they interfere with the sun visors at all? I though I read that another member had issues with that.

martyb511

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara, 15 Lexus CT200h, 15 Toyota Highlander Ltd
I have the Lange set. I the bracket itself that mounts to the body is nice and there is no vibration at any speed. The mirrors themselves came in pep boys / autozone packaging and are disappointing for the 100 bucks the set costs. I didn’t find anything better on the market when I got mine a few months ago.
I agree... I currently have the Lange Mirrors as well. And I was totally disappointed in the packaging. The mirrors were in their own plastic containers that were cut in half. Googling the brand of the mirrors they were pretty cheap in price.
20180905_143507.jpg

The main cost of the product is in the brackets and they are good quality. I do want to say that visability is good and there was no vibration while I've used them. But I have 2 additional complaints...1. On their website they promoted this with a quick release knob which was not included in the packaging it was a flat twist screw. 2. The bolt they provided that holds the bracket to the body is already discolored and sticks out like a sore thumb.

What I'm excited and waiting for is these from Jpeggz, https://www.jpeggz.com
Screenshot_20181121-193801_Facebook.jpg

I like the fact that they have a security feature to them and I won't have a bracket left on the jeep when the doors are back on.