Sponsored

What are the best "doors off" mirrors you can buy?

DeputyDog95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
I ordered a set of quick attach JL mirrors off Amazon, and I was sent JK mirrors. Obviously didn't fit and I returned them.

Stopped at Jeep accessory store near my office and picked up a very expensive set of mirrors that slid over the door hinges, turned out to be junk. Returned.

I'm tired of experimenting...

What are the best Jeep JL "doors off" quick release mirrors I can buy? I want something that looks decent, has good visibility, and are easy to take on and off.

Thanks!
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL

Sponsored

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
The best for a JK were Dietech. I emailed them about the JL and they are supposedly building them.

cmb

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
I have the CMM mirrors, love them

kvport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU

Sponsored

Joeymon1

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I have the quadratec adventure mirrors for my JK. I looked and they should fit the JL also.
Mount on the door hinge. Reasonable price and they work

RockyMtnHigh

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon - Punk'n Orange
Yes, just sold mine.
Why? I ordered mine back in August and they've still yet to ship. I assumed they were so popular that they ran out of stock and can't keep up. I still have a chance to refund...

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Why? I ordered mine back in August and they've still yet to ship. I assumed they were so popular that they ran out of stock and can't keep up. I still have a chance to refund...
If you ordered them from Quadratec then you should only be charged when they ship. I have never paid for anything upfront before they have shipped when items were out of stock.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
I like the CMM setup. The mirrors are higher quality and everything is machined like any quality AR-15 accessories. Each piece has an anodized finish. I just like the quality and the idea of installing something that looks like it was made for the JL and not something that attaches to the cowl like an afterthought.

Last edited:

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Iā€™m perfectly happy with my Lange set. Youā€™re basically paying for the machined quick release mount and the metal arms. The mirrors themselves are pretty cheap but have worked just fine. You could use different mirrors pretty easily on the arms if it was really an issue. Iā€™m sure the overall build quality on the CMM ones is unmatched (as it should be at that price), but personally I preferred the form factor of the Lange setup and they have performed flawlessly. Both are great options so no worries in choosing either based on your preferences. Now if only the weather was still warm enough up here to keep taking my doors off... :crying:
Sponsored