I have to be careful as well -- I'm a lefty, but I haven't owned a car that beat 14mpg ever I don't think. I also used to drive a motorhome that got 6 mpg - yeah!!Sad but true. I am a Jeeper and work for the EPA. Imagine how often I have to bite my tongue
One could argue that what you really should be "sorry" over is *poutine*...Sorry!
You won't believe me, but im literally eating a fresh as F poutine right now!One could argue that what you really should be "sorry" over is *poutine*...
Now, if you took the potatoes, deep fried them in butter, and then put BBQ sauce, BBQed brisket, and cheddar cheese over it, that would be different...
Let’s see.I dont think so...my opinion of plug in hybrids is as follows
1. I dont drive jeeps for fuel economy
2. Out of the 9 hybrids ive had rides in 6 had bad breakdowns within a year. Twice while i was in them.
3 the meer thought of a hybrid jeep pisses me off.
4. The last thing i want is a jeep that is a slow pos like a prius
5. Imho Hybrid owners are the biggest group of pretentious, self absorbed pricks ive ever seen. 9 out of 10 time that i have a close call on my motorcycle with a destracted or ahole driver...they are driving a hybrid.
6. Hybrid owners costantly brag about their carbon footpring....funny but the first time you replace that expensive battery toy carbon footprint is now worse than a muscle car.
7. Hybrid owners brag about their fuel economy constantly. Funny but in a 10mph headwind a 911 gets better fuel economy than a prius.
basically id love to see all hybrids burn to the ground...as long as their owners were safe.
Most of the research is out there. Ask bikers, put 10k on a bike a year, read motor trend or car and driver. Not to difficult...oh wait...thats right you mellenials need everything done for you.Let’s see.
1. Who cares
2. Don’t care
4. Aren’t all jeeps slow? I don’t know a single stock Jeep that’s fast by any means
5. Do you have the math on this?
6. That’s debatable since many are recycled
7. Again, I’d love any form of proof.
Sounds to me like old age and fear of change.
Yup those dumb millennials ...who created Facebook, Google, Amazon, ......Most of the research is out there. Ask bikers, put 10k on a bike a year, read motor trend or car and driver. Not to difficult...oh wait...thats right you mellenials need everything done for you.
He asked what he was missing..i told him. Not my problem that he cant face reality that hybrids are crap.What’s even better is I’m not even a millennial. If you’re not interested in any form of hybrid why even come into this thread?
Not that I dislike hemis but if I did i wouldn’t go into the hemi info thread and just bash it haha. Childish yet again.