Sponsored

What accessories do you wait most for to be built or invented?

Armando11611

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
A button (preferably on the steering wheel) that when pressed deploys a GPS guided missile, but instead of exploding when it reaches target, it extends a huge robotic arm and punches the Jeep driver who never waved back right in the face.
Sponsored

turk

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Dear Santa....

please bring me:

1. Aluminium Fenders with integrated turn signals and DRLs that work with OEM LED harness.

2. Terraflex Nebo Roof rack for JL

3. Solid non vented Inner Fender liners that will keep mud out of the engine bay and dont look like a blind sheet metal apprentice tried out a bending brake for first time.

4. Magnetic door skin Armor panels that fit JL

5. A center overhead S-pod mount for JL

6. seat covers that are open on the back to make use of OEM molle webbing.

7. paint matched fast back hard tops

8. plug and play pro rock 80s

9. bolt on super chargers.

10. And last but far from least... Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs to extend tire sizes beyond 35s. 37x13.5x17. 38s. and 40s

Last edited:

Armando11611

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Ditto! :like:

Who in the halibut thinks it makes sense to add a button that goes auto down and not auto up?? :facepalm:
Should have put window buttons on the steering wheel. Kinda like the radio buttons behind the hub...getting sick of reaching for the window buttons:headbang:

JohnJG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR4x4 Dbl Cab Long Bed loaded
Occupation
USMC Ret DAV
Ditto on
- 60% Seat Delete Bracket
- Wide Flat Fenders (baffled this wasn't the first available accessory)
- Overhead CB/Ham Console
- Soft Doors (Full)

And these:
- Smittybilt XRC Atlas rear bumper/tire carrier.
- I dislike the fender mounted turn signals/running lights. Would like to see a JK style grill for the JL with a turn signal relocation kit.
- To the bean counters/engineers at MOPAR: a universal wiring harness that will accept upgrading to the 8.4" 4C Nav! Fix that for the 2020 buyers!
- Wallet Key without FOB. Yeah, I was the guy that got locked out at the car wash on a holiday. Doh! Only my 2nd day with the new jeep.

I would have added decent Side Steps, but that was taken care of! Ty Go Rhino!
https://www.quadratec.com/p/go-rhino/d1-dominator-side-steps-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-jl

And all the other parts I want that are currently available from the parts for richy rich people companies to be made available by the parts for dirt poor rednecks companies.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Software & cloud services
Vehicle Showcase
Is anyone working on #1 or #3?
Turk’s, sorry; I missed quoting it. The fenders I have seen so far don’t quite capture the distinctive look of the JL.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Ditto on
- 60% Seat Delete Bracket
- Wide Flat Fenders (baffled this wasn't the first available accessory)
- Overhead CB/Ham Console
- Soft Doors (Full)

And these:
- Smittybilt XRC Atlas rear bumper/tire carrier.
- I dislike the fender mounted turn signals/running lights. Would like to see a JK style grill for the JL with a turn signal relocation kit.
- To the bean counters/engineers at MOPAR: a universal wiring harness that will accept upgrading to the 8.4" 4C Nav! Fix that for the 2020 buyers!
- Wallet Key without FOB. Yeah, I was the guy that got locked out at the car wash on a holiday. Doh! Only my 2nd day with the new jeep.

I would have added decent Side Steps, but that was taken care of! Ty Go Rhino!
https://www.quadratec.com/p/go-rhino/d1-dominator-side-steps-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-jl

And all the other parts I want that are currently available from the parts for richy rich people companies to be made available by the parts for dirt poor rednecks companies.
Do you have photos of your rig with the Rhino Dominator side steps? I'd prefer to see it with regular photos vs the professional versions to get a real life look at them. And the video on that link isn't playing.

Sponsored

JLClt

First Name
Smolniy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M240i
Great thread
1. rear lights protectors
2. fender flares or extenders of the OEM ones to completely cover the gap between the bumper and fender so you can't see a tire tread head on.
3. Color match or black hard cover for the spare tire
4. Body color bumpers option.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Great thread
1. rear lights protectors
2. fender flares or extenders of the OEM ones to completely cover the gap between the bumper and fender so you can't see a tire tread head on.
3. Color match or black hard cover for the spare tire
4. Body color bumpers option.
Not my kinda thing, but I believe boomco.com has hard tire covers

WisTex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
A decent hood lock. A front camera system that connects directly to the Uconnect video.

I wonder how many engineering dollars FCA spent designing their goofy fold down windshield that is of no practical use. I don't think many owners are interested in driving around getting dirt in their eyes or having them poked out by a tree branch, bugs in their teeth, or shooting a rifle over the hood. I live on the Texas coast where Jeeps are one of the more common vehicles. I have never seen one driven on the beach with the windshield folded. The only place I have seen a folded windshield is in dealers' showrooms.

JohnJG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR4x4 Dbl Cab Long Bed loaded
Occupation
USMC Ret DAV
Do you have photos of your rig with the Rhino Dominator side steps? I'd prefer to see it with regular photos vs the professional versions to get a real life look at them. And the video on that link isn't playing.
Jeremy,

The D1s will be delivered in 2 days (Wednesday). I'll post some photos after bolting them on.

John

PS. The video will play, but the function isn't aligned with the big play button. You have to click just below it. Scroll your cursor down a bit until you see it change, then click.

Poseidon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
Hinge steps for JL. I know some hinge steps for JK might fit I hear but when is it going to be made exclusive for the JL.
Sponsored