2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Making a change in the garage, the F250 6.7 is getting sold in a few months. Just placed a deposit/order on a Ram TRX. Test drove one before I picked up my 392 and I’m sold! Here comes another 5-6+ month wait 😅 Long live the Hemi/Hellcat!

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
Making a change in the garage, the F250 6.7 is getting sold in a few months. Just placed a deposit/order on a Ram TRX. Test drove one before I picked up my 392 and I’m sold! Here comes another 5-6+ month wait 😅 Long live the Hemi/Hellcat!
Hell yeah! Just like when the eliminated the Viper. No one gave a shit to buy one up until they announced they are halting production. And now what, they are worth a ton. Same will happen to desirable Hemi 6.4 and 6.2SC vehicles down the road.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Hell yeah! Just like when the eliminated the Viper. No one gave a shit to buy one up until they announced they are halting production. And now what, they are worth a ton. Same will happen to desirable Hemi 6.4 and 6.2SC vehicles down the road.
Ended up placing an order for one 4% under invoice, that really sealed the deal. Saving $9800 off MSRP. Especially considering most dealers are selling them at or above MSRP. Should have ordered my 392XR from the same dealer but they weren’t offering those deals at the time.
Sponsored