Sponsored

What’s the most tasteful way to display National Park stickers?

The_Paper_Cut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport 2-Door
I know a lot of people are against putting stickers on your jeep. And I usually am too unless it’s something very meaningful. A very large and important part of my life are National Parks, and each year I take 1-2 weeks to do a camping trip through a couple parks I’ve never been to before. I’d like to display the stickers I’ve accumulated from these parks on my Jeep, but I’m not sure what the best way to do it would be to A) not make it look tacky. B) still have room for the rest of the parks. I’m only putting the stickers of parks that my Jeep has been to, so any that I’ve been to without my Jeep won’t go on it. I also have a soft top, so the windows aren’t really an option
Sponsored

LostSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future JLUR
How about your bumpers?
East of the Mississippi on the rear, west on the front?

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
There’s what, 62 national parks? Something like that. Whatever you do has to be well planned. Maybe they could run the length of your jeep directly under your windows? And then if you make it all the way around you could start a second row? I dunno, I’d have to see the stickers.

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Inside roof panels? I think tailgate/tailgate table is good too but I have a gladiator🙄
also a Sunrider.
Feel your pain.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I think inside the tailgate is the best option, especially if you have a tailgate table that creates a flat surface.

I also bookmarked this picture because I liked it.

a68ee5c1-3332-4916-a0d6-d516bf9ea192-jpeg.jpg

Sponsored

Walker Texas Wrangler

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgsolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon, Previous: '99 TJ Sahara
Build Thread
Link
I like the inside of the tailgate option too. On a side note. I'm a huge notebook, journal fan. This particular series is awesome and even has an area to get stamped when in the park. You could journal your Jeep adventures in there... https://fieldnotesbrand.com/products/national-parks

csjlu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
I think inside the tailgate is the best option, especially if you have a tailgate table that creates a flat surface.

Jeep Wrangler JL What’s the most tasteful way to display National Park stickers? a68ee5c1-3332-4916-a0d6-d516bf9ea192-jpe
Thanks for sharing this. I love 99% of the design choices made on the JL/JLU, with the exception of the dash. For some reason, I dislike the look/materials/color schemes of every trim level out there. This is a great way to personalize and obscure at the same time, though I'd probably put a protective vinyl peel-away layer down first just in case. Great idea!

jeeeeeeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

Jeep Wrangler JL What’s the most tasteful way to display National Park stickers? a68ee5c1-3332-4916-a0d6-d516bf9ea192-jpe
Thanks for sharing this. I love 99% of the design choices made on the JL/JLU, with the exception of the dash. For some reason, I dislike the look/materials/color schemes of every trim level out there. This is a great way to personalize and obscure at the same time, though I'd probably put a protective vinyl peel-away layer down first just in case. Great idea!
Keep in mind, this is the panel where the airbag comes from - covers, vinyl wraps, and stickers will cause issues with the airbag deploying.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Keep in mind, this is the panel where the airbag comes from - covers, vinyl wraps, and stickers will cause issues with the airbag deploying.
Covers can become a projectile i guess. Stickers aren’t gonna stop an airbag.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
credit to @JLMOPARMAN

It’s his dash!
Sponsored