What’s it worth?

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Word of advice. Mods/accessories/add-ons aren't usually worth anything to a dealership when you are trading in. If it didn't come with the vehicle, don't include it in the trade. Either remove the items and sell independently or sell the vehicle privately to someone willing to pay for the vehicle as is.
Definately, the only way your mods get you extra money is if you find a person who wants a Jeep and wants your mods...
Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Another idea: Mecum or Barrett Jackson auction! Sure, there’s a cost to list it in an auction. But plenty of stupid idiots with bottomless pits for wallets will gladly overpay you for your 392! Seen it multiple times before!
💰💵🤑

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Another thing I forgot to mention is timing is everything. Right now, anyone can go and order a '23 392 for under invoice. Things have softened, interest rates are high, and the economy is crap. If it were me, I'd keep it for a year, or until Jeep stops taking orders for 392s again, and then sell it. It's very highly unlikely that 392s will be available after '23. In fact, it's a bit of a miracle that Jeep is still selling them in '23.

A dealer near me made out like a bandit. He had a 392 XR get delivered right when Jeep stopped taking orders, he listed it for around $160k, and he got it. Then, a few weeks later the '23 orders opened up again, and he breathed a sigh of relief because he would have had to sell it for around MSRP. The buyer probably feels like a dumb ass.
Careful, that "Dumb Ass" might be lurking around here.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Again another poster think forum is a market crystal ball for used car value lol...
Again another newb criticizing the posts of guys with 20k+ builds…
Chill, this is a real question probably worth thousands of dollars to OP
Sponsored