Sponsored

What’s included with the trail rail cargo management system

mopar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX and 2024 Ineos Grenadier 73 Pingauer
What’s included with the trail rail cargo management system? It came on my jlu but I don’t have the bar or net? Do they come with?
Thanks
Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
It's a carpet and 2 rails and 4 really lame clips. (maybe 6?) Keep in mind the JL comes with 6 cargo hooks anyway, just not as fancy.

However, the carpet alone costs around $150 shipped. Sigh. $45 more gets you the stupid rails?

Edit: Here's pictures of it
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...rail-management-system-finally-arrived.11732/

If you decide not to buy the $200 option, your jeep's cargo area looks like this:
08.jpg

Note the lack of a carpet oh and hey look there's still 6 hooks! Only you can't slide them around hehe.

Sponsored

Ma$$iveDebtAche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
It's a carpet and 2 rails and 4 really lame clips. (maybe 6?) Keep in mind the JL comes with 6 cargo hooks anyway, just not as fancy.

However, the carpet alone costs around $150 shipped. Sigh. $45 more gets you the stupid rails?

Edit: Here's pictures of it
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...rail-management-system-finally-arrived.11732/

If you decide not to buy the $200 option, your jeep's cargo area looks like this:
08.jpg

Note the lack of a carpet oh and hey look there's still 6 hooks! Only you can't slide them around hehe.
Three Rails (2floor, 1tailgate)/ Six Cleats/ One Rubber Mat.

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
I got the Trail Rail system when I ordered my 2019 JLU, and I really like it. The loops are very solid, easy to move with just a pushbutton and lock in place.

I've added the Mopar trail rail telescoping cargo divider bar and really love it. https://www.amazon.com/Mopar-Wrangler-Trail-Telesocpic-Divider/dp/B07FYTH5W5
It fits into Trail Rail system, and it's great for quickly pushing against luggage, cases, storage boxesor grocery bags or whatever and locks in place, keeping stuff from flying around in the back.

Hr+RsPqHR5WaVpMTcs6kiA.jpg

Nice thing about it is it has push button locks on each side... push to slide, release to have it lock in. And the bar extends if needed, so you can have left and right sides at different "depths" along the rail for when you may have some deeper cargo on one side and shallower on other side.

2s4WjhfRRl6A14oUkzdr6g.jpg

better example I found online:
cargo-organizer-bar-18-19-jeep-wrangler-jl-jpg.jpg

I keep 4 of my 6 tie-down cleats just stored in the tailgate rail to keep them out of the way since that bar does most of my "containment" just fine until I need a full netting for some things.

Last edited:

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Revisiting this: I ended up going with the stupid thing too. It adds $174 and I want the carpet, which would cost $150 alone anyway. :\ so yeah.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
I was considering this initially but I'm kind of glad I passed. The coolest/ most useful thing (telescoping cargo bar) is another $150+.

I have 6 hooks and spent $7 @ Harbor Freight for a bungee Cargo net that worked great when we were on vacation this summer.

KCC_703

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray MOAB
The dealer couldn't find the carpet mat, and ordered the rubber mat (that clip to the back of the seats) as a replacement.

The T-slots have some potential for some DIY projects. Collapsible prop for freedom panel storage. Or a collapsible shelf...

Who am I fooling... I'll probably never use it for anything.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Just picked up my first Jeep today. 2021 Sahara with the cargo management rails. Didn't come with tie downs. If I'd known that wouldn't have bothered with the option.
View attachment 393994
The cargo management system comes with 6 removable tie-downs —see photos.
Jeep Wrangler JL What’s included with the trail rail cargo management system B3000408-4012-4FA2-8309-11F708D4A7DC

The tie downs slide by pressing the large square button in the middle, and come off the tracks at the leading end. There are two tracks on the cargo floor and one on the tailgate.
Jeep Wrangler JL What’s included with the trail rail cargo management system 4B215A54-E8AB-4975-A60E-9808C4F3CD67

I received all six tie-downs in a sealed plastic bag.

If you didn’t get them, ask your dealer.

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Beak

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Just picked up my first Jeep today. 2021 Sahara with the cargo management rails. Didn't come with tie downs. If I'd known that wouldn't have bothered with the option.
View attachment 393994
The tie-downs were missing on mine as well when I took delivery.
I brought it up with the dealer and they ordered the 6 tie-downs for me since they should be included.

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
I'll be calling dealer tomorrow.

Last edited:

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be calling dealer tomorrow. Some kid in prep probably has them.
Your Sahara looks just like mine: Firecracker Red with red hardtop and stock wheels.

I’ve done some minor cosmetic mods in the 12 months I’ve owned it.
Sponsored