Sponsored

What’s the shipping time for the Trektop Ultra?

beanerdad

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Saraha
Is there huge backorder for the Trektop Ultra JL or are these shipping fairly quickly?
Sponsored

KrzybonesJLU

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Have you tried emailing them? It is for sure backordered. Quadratic website shows june 21 as expected ship date. That should give you an idea.

OP
OP
beanerdad

beanerdad

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Saraha
I saw that on Quadratech. I was wondering if it was different if ordering directly from Bestop. It appears Bestop responds to comments here. Just curious before I ordered.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU

IamThad72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler unlimited willys
We are still shipping very quickly. I would get your orders in asap because as we progress into the summer months that could change quickly.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Help me understand if replacement/warranty parts are shipping slower than normal? I was told 3-5 weeks for a passenger side replacement trektop ultra window on March 24th.. I still don't have it. Then, the first time I pulled the windows out and dropped the top and I noticed the lift assist is busted. Called support, 8 to 10 weeks out before I get a replacement? How can I even trust that knowing that my window is now minimally 4 weeks passed the wait period?

Jeep Wrangler JL What’s the shipping time for the Trektop Ultra? IMG_20210605_175815170_small

Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Help me understand if replacement/warranty parts are shipping slower than normal? I was told 3-5 weeks for a passenger side replacement trektop ultra window on March 24th.. I still don't have it. Then, the first time I pulled the windows out and dropped the top and I noticed the lift assist is busted. Called support, 8 to 10 weeks out before I get a replacement? How can I even trust that knowing that my window is now minimally 4 weeks passed the wait period?

Jeep Wrangler JL What’s the shipping time for the Trektop Ultra? IMG_20210605_175815170_small
I'm sorry to hear this. Last time I checked we were up to nearly 100,000 different part numbers when it comes to service parts. We do our best to keep the most commonly needed ones on hand but typically they are several weeks out. As far as being past ETA, I would recommend contacting Customer Service for an update. Their number is 800-845-3567 and are in the office between 8am-5pm Mountain Monday through Friday. Again, sorry for the trouble and I hope we get you sorted out very soon.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Was told end of June from retailer, fully expect summer to be over before I see it.
Sponsored