Sponsored

Wet Okole seat covers

Crawldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr wrangler rubicon, '18 Ram3500
i went and ordered some today. (they are wet suit matieral (neoprene), thick and comfy - i like the extra padding). i was pleasantly surprised when i was checking out i got 15% off for St. Patrick's Day

so instead of $330 it came to $280 before shipping.

/happy

(this is my 4th set, i have a set in my pickup, had them in my jeep before and in a challenger. the padding / waterproof is the best part. very durable)
Sponsored

MEHillwalker80

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S JL 2 DR 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500
I love them: Have them in my JLS. Had them in my old Vette and old Porsche.

AlamedaJeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
I was pleasantly surprised when i was checking out i got 15% off for St. Patrick's Day

so instead of $330 it came to $280 before shipping.

/happy
Thanks for the tip on the sale. It is good through Thursday March 18 and I plan to take advantage of it.

I’ve had the front seat covers before but I’m thinking of getting the back seat covers too this time. Does anyone know how well the back covers work on a JLU?

Do they cover the entire back of the seat (facing the cargo area)? What about the child seat anchors (not that I need them). How do they work with the funnily little center head rest that is kind of squashed into the seat back?

Thanks!

OP
OP

Crawldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr wrangler rubicon, '18 Ram3500
they cover the seat backs. you have to pick whether you have 2-post headrests or not. if you have those each headrest gets it's own cover. take pictures of all your seats before you order, because you upload pictures during the order. i never used the back seat covers so i'm not sure about the anchors. you would have probably have to check a box for them during the order.

AlamedaJeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
they cover the seat backs. you have to pick whether you have 2-post headrests or not. if you have those each headrest gets it's own cover. take pictures of all your seats before you order, because you upload pictures during the order. i never used the back seat covers so i'm not sure about the anchors. you would have probably have to check a box for them during the order.
Thanks for the info, and especially for the 15% off!
Sponsored