Sponsored

Westin WJ2 Full Width Bumper On JLU Sport (Pics)

lsmaverick

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Over the weekend, we installed our new Westin WJ2 full width bumper onto our otherwise stock JLU Sport S. We also installed Westin's skid plate, and topped it all off with a Smittybilt X20 10k winch. Overall, we're pretty happy about how it came out.

A good thing to note is that the bumper is compatible with the Sport's OEM fog lights, as Westin supplies the tools needed to mount them.

Here are some photos of the final product.
20180617_164024-02.jpeg
20180617_164029.jpg
20180617_164049.jpg
Sponsored

NonHypenatedAmerican

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUS
Was looking at the same bumper. How did you route the fog light wiring harness?

Myron

First Name
Myron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler, 1964 Land Rover SIIA 88
Slightly older post, and I'm hoping @Ismaverick will come back and tell us more about his bumper. What I love about this Westin is how smooth and simple it looks. I really don't care for the super-aggressive boulder crusher look or stinger bars, which rules out about 99% of the aftermarket bumpers out there for me.

I'd love to hear from anyone else with this Westin WJ2 bumper set up.

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Slightly older post, and I'm hoping @Ismaverick will come back and tell us more about his bumper. What I love about this Westin is how smooth and simple it looks. I really don't care for the super-aggressive boulder crusher look or stinger bars, which rules out about 99% of the aftermarket bumpers out there for me.

I'd love to hear from anyone else with this Westin WJ2 bumper set up.
I have it as well with the sliders and rear bumper. Very happy with the bumper, very solid. It is on a Rubicon though, so it leaves a small gap between the bumper and the fenders. Pictures below.

Jeep Wrangler JL Westin WJ2 Full Width Bumper On JLU Sport (Pics) IMG_7362
Jeep Wrangler JL Westin WJ2 Full Width Bumper On JLU Sport (Pics) IMG_7380

Myron

First Name
Myron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler, 1964 Land Rover SIIA 88
Beautiful Jeep @Namib! Thank you for posting your pictures and impressions. Did you install the bumper yourself? If so, any impressions to share from that project?

Sponsored

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful Jeep @Namib! Thank you for posting your pictures and impressions. Did you install the bumper yourself? If so, any impressions to share from that project?
Sorry, I can't help you there. I did not install it myself. My understanding was that they struggled a little with the rear bumper and tire carrier, but the front went smooth.

Chuque

First Name
Chuque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Sahara
I hate to bring back an old thread (again) but I got this bumper on a 07 jk and am having a hell of a time mounting my JW Speaker fog lights. any tips for getting those 7mm nuts in place especially on the outside holes?

FINN 2.0

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR. 1979 Ford 150.
I hate to bring back an old thread (again) but I got this bumper on a 07 jk and am having a hell of a time mounting my JW Speaker fog lights. any tips for getting those 7mm nuts in place especially on the outside holes?
Westin has installation instructions on their website that might help.
Sponsored