Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport
Occupation
Salesman at Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
So, I've filled out their "Contact Us" form on their website a few times throughout the year asking about their products and have never received a reply. I was honestly so miffed about it I kept looking for other bumpers, but I couldn't find a bumper I liked as much as that WJ2 Stubby with the LED Light Bar. Love the fact that they have the jacking points built in, rock lights, integrated light bar, and just love the look of the thing. Today was my day off so I figured type out my list of questions and call into their support line and see if I could finally get some answers. Guy on the line was super nice, helpful, and answered every single one of my questions. He was knowledgeable about all of his products, and didn't miss a beat on the replies like he was doing research on the fly. Haven't tried directly emailing their customer service, but stay away from that silly form and give them a call!
Sponsored

kayakingt

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Good info as I've sent an email and haven't rec'd a response yet. Maybe you can answer the 1 question that I do have. I am new to the Wrangler world so this may be something silly but what is the punched out T looking thing on the bumpers?
upload_2019-7-12_15-32-59.png

OP
OP
NJMevec

NJMevec

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport
Occupation
Salesman at Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
Good info as I've sent an email and haven't rec'd a response yet. Maybe you can answer the 1 question that I do have. I am new to the Wrangler world so this may be something silly but what is the punched out T looking thing on the bumpers?
upload_2019-7-12_15-32-59.png
The "T" is for an off-road jack, commonly referred to as a farm jack or Hi-Lift Jack, also works for the ARB Hydraulic Jack. Having jacking points to slot into is safer than just slapping it on the frame or under the bumper. It's part of why I really want the WJ2 bumper!

kayakingt

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
The "T" is for an off-road jack, commonly referred to as a farm jack or Hi-Lift Jack, also works for the ARB Hydraulic Jack. Having jacking points to slot into is safer than just slapping it on the frame or under the bumper. It's part of why I really want the WJ2 bumper!
AWESOME! Thank you so much for your help. I love these bumpers and can't wait to add them to my rig.
Sponsored