Western NY - 5% below invoice deal

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Just got hooked up here in Buffalo, NY. The 2 gentlemen I dealt with completely changed my opinion of a dealership I have visited in the past. Was enjoyable, no pressure, no haggling. Kudos to Transitowne Jeep.
Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Just got hooked up here in Buffalo, NY. The 2 gentlemen I dealt with completely changed my opinion of a dealership I have visited in the past. Was enjoyable, no pressure, no haggling. Kudos to Transitowne Jeep.
If you're going to start a thread, you need waaaaaaay more details than this. This is just a coc..er, a tease.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Last edited:
OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was Transitowne Jeep in Elma, NY. I dealt with Jason Christopher who is a finance manager so he had me sit down with a sales guy AJ Valenti, who is newer but he is a Jeep owner and knows his stuff. I got together all the options I wanted with AJ and Jason took care of the $$$. It was stipulating that I have the Tread Lightly affiliate code before taking delivery.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Skyranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
It was Transitowne Jeep in Elma, NY. I dealt with Brian Christopher who is a finance manager so he had me sit down with a sales guy AJ Valenti, who is newer but he is a Jeep owner and knows his stuff. I got together all the options I wanted with AJ and Brian took care of the $$$. It was stipulating that I have the Tread Lightly affiliate code before taking delivery.
Thanks for the info
Iā€™ll check them out

OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump

Was at Transitowne (the one in Elma/West Seneca, NY) again today with my younger brother looking to upgrade his ā€˜17 JK. These guys are legit! Again no haggle, hands down the best deal around and the best trade-in estimates. Unfortunately my order is still stuck in C status (not the dealershipā€™s fault) but AJ Valenti checks on my status for me whenever I ask. He even responds to questions or concerns when he is off and not in the office.

Canā€™t say enough good things thus far!

Jesse

OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™ve heard others have seen this post and inquired, I hope your experience goes as well as mine has up to this point.

Jesse

Scott2373

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 / 2018 Sahara JLU. Formerly 2013 JK and 2003 Liberty Renegade
I'm in Western NY as well and I want to see someone post a fully itemized purchase order that shows them *actually* receiving 5% below invoice at the bottom line. Currently, I'm at 2.7% below invoice and my local dealers have pretty much stopped talking to me at this point.

Sponsored

MeanPeachMojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester, 2019 JLU Sport S
I'm in Western NY as well and I want to see someone post a fully itemized purchase order that shows them *actually* receiving 5% below invoice at the bottom line. Currently, I'm at 2.7% below invoice and my local dealers have pretty much stopped talking to me at this point.
Ditto. This thread is a year old and Iā€™d really love to know if I can get the same type of deal. Northtown and Joe Cecconi have been misses. These guys donā€™t even know what Tread Lightly is! Iā€™m heading to West Herr (formerly Mullane) tomorrow because I know they have a delivery coming, but if they fall short, Iā€™m heading right to Transitowne and asking for AJ. I canā€™t even get 2% from these guys.

Scott2373

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 / 2018 Sahara JLU. Formerly 2013 JK and 2003 Liberty Renegade
My wife ended up buying her Sahara at Peake, formerly Lessord in Sodus, NY. I bought mine from Genesee Valley in Avon.
Sponsored