Sponsored

Went from Paint to fully inspected all in 24 hours?

jeep.mama

First Name
Mama
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU
Is that even possible? They confirmed it was definitely in paint yesterday and fully inspected today. Any bets on when mine will be delivered?! Ordered on 6/19/21.

Also, I received the email update from Cryptosticker that the build sheet was found but it isn't tracking it when I input my VIN.
Sponsored

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
Is that even possible? They confirmed it was definitely in paint yesterday and fully inspected today. Any bets on when mine will be delivered?! Ordered on 6/19/21.

Also, I received the email update from Cryptosticker that the build sheet was found but it isn't tracking it when I input my VIN.
Very possible. They can build it very quickly, if there are no issues, not unusual. However the more likely scenario is a delay in reporting, it was probably out of paint even though they say it was in paint. Don't overthink it, you'll drive yourself crazy.

The build sheet has a delay at times, mine was 24 hours or so from "found" to viewable.

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Is that even possible?
Generally speaking, paint is tack free in 45 minutes, dust free in 3 hours, final buffing in 12 hours, ready for service in 24 hours. So there's more than enough time to enter paint yesterday and be fully inspected today. That's actually 48 hours.

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Things can move pretty fast when they get to you and then stop again. I went from D1 on Friday afternoon to body vendor on Monday morning. And now it’s halted again. Hopefully it won’t be like my endless wait in D1.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
I'd say it's a combo of everything above and what's even funnier, they could be reporting "fully inspected" and it very well could actually already be on its way to your dealer.

Unlikely.... especially with everything going on now, but that's how inaccurate tracking is. Just sit back and enjoy the wait... You won't even remember how painful it was once you take delivery.
Sponsored