Welp...Nacho and Hella are done

JLo

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2022 JTD
Was at my dealership today exploring trading in my '18 JLUR for a '21 and hopefully in Nacho but that color, along with Hella is no longer an option. Weird since I was able to build one on the Jeep website last night. Not too surprised as they're limited colors but the timing sucks. Was looking at the extreme recon package for a '21 but the those color choices are no longer on the dealership drop down selection when building. Anyone hear anything or have loved ones working for FCA that can chime in on potential orange or yellowish colors for '22?

Edit - Check the order guides dummy is what I should have told myself. Guess 3.5 years of not looking at one will make me forget. :headbang:
yup, I want to order a Chief Willy’s months ago and wasn’t able to. I had been waiting for it since they had it on the JK in 2017. Thoughts on if it will come back next year?
Where are the ordering guides for August? I’m intrigued by this pink color… don’t judge me.
Sponsored

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Back to the Unicorn Status. I think Ive seen maybe a half dozen Nacho Wranglers and a Dozen or so Dozers running around Scottsdale. Easy to find Jeep, in the parking lot full of Black White Gray and Red Jeeps...

Jeep Wrangler JL Welp...Nacho and Hella are done IMG_20210624_125537

CNY Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cherokee High Altitude, 2018 Chrysler 300S
That's a bummer about snazz and billet - 2 of my favorites (billet, obviously). Can't say that I'll miss nacho...

Now, if they offer the spitfire orange that comes on the Cherokee, I'm first in line to order!
when I bought my Cherokee I wanted the 2.0 turbo not the boring V6. The only turbo left on the lot was spitfire orange. Initially I wasn’t crazy about it but it grew on me and I fell in love with it!! Best part is I never have to look for it in the parking lot full of gray and black cars.

B4NKRPT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Personally loud colors aren't MY thing for vehicles. I could probably own one for a few months but after that I would totally regret my decision lol That being said, I actually tried to order a Chief Rubicon a month ago and got the dreaded "this color is no longer available" talk from my sales manager and had to change my build configuration. Punk'n is a sneaky nice color, and Hella is not too far behind, but I'm sorry Nacho owners......Nacho is a hideous color In MY opinion, It looks like dehydrated urine on a Jeep lol

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Personally loud colors aren't MY thing for vehicles. I could probably own one for a few months but after that I would totally regret my decision lol That being said, I actually tried to order a Chief Rubicon a month ago and got the dreaded "this color is no longer available" talk from my sales manager and had to change my build configuration. Punk'n is a sneaky nice color, and Hella is not too far behind, but I'm sorry Nacho owners......Nacho is a hideous color In MY opinion, It looks like dehydrated urine on a Jeep lol
May I ask what color is your Jeep Sir?:movember:

Last edited:

Sponsored

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
Haha. So after seeing one for the first time ever a few weeks ago, I can say the combo of Punk’n on a JL is one of the best color/vehicle combos I’ve ever seen. Nacho, on the other hand, is the color of that shitty “homemade” sauce you get at every chicken finger joint that’s really just a mixture of barbecue sauce and mayo.
I would have gotten Punk'n if it was still an option when I ordered mine. Wasn't a fan of Nacho at all so I went with Hella and love it. To each their own.

BobW

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6sp MT; 2019 GC; 2021 Lego JLR
Clubs

No more Hella?! Bumblebees are becoming rarer...
(BTW, just installed RH4x4 bellypan; feels a lot more secure than the somewhat skimpy factory skids).

Chuckr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSD
Want a Nacho? Buy some tickets to this year's Cal4wheel raffle. They raffle one off every year and this year's happens to be Nacho. Money goes to a good cause, supporting the offroad community. Might have to find a way to get it home.

Last edited:

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
Glad I was able to get my Hella in March.
Hellayellas unite!

Have to say, I think Nacho is awful but hey, that's why they make all sorts of colors and they come and go. Other than Nacho, I'm a huge fan of any Jeep that's not in greyscale. The new pink is certainly not my thing but someone has to be excited about it and I'll be excited to see them out on the road.

Bartholomew

First Name
Bartholomew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Jeep has had over 70 different color options the last 22 year of the Wrangler. I think pretty much anything that isn't black, White, or a shade of Grey becomes a unicorn after a few years. It is awesome that Jeep keeps colors fresh, but it is a little extreme.

Sponsored

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Glad. Mojave, 16 JKU Sahara, 20 Supra
I hope the paint options Ford offers on the Bronco forces Jeep to start offering more color options. This is getting super annoying trying to find a interesting color. So over black, silver, and white.

Vickie

First Name
Vickie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Retired!
Sorry to hear you will have to keep shopping for a different color. I have a Nacho Rubicon and I absolutely love it. It will be nice for me not seeing every other Jeep this color. I know it is a take it or leave it color...... But for me, Love at first site. My Tonka Toy is a Beast!

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Sorry to hear you will have to keep shopping for a different color. I have a Nacho Rubicon and I absolutely love it. It will be nice for me not seeing every other Jeep this color. I know it is a take it or leave it color...... But for me, Love at first site. My Tonka Toy is a Beast!
Same here.. Only thing stopping me from flipping my current Nacho Jeep today for a 4xe is the fact that you can't get Nacho anymore. I knew that color reminded me of something fun and familiar, Its Tonka trucks.. Thanks for clarifying that.

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I hope the paint options Ford offers on the Bronco forces Jeep to start offering more color options. This is getting super annoying trying to find a interesting color. So over black, silver, and white.
I hadn't seen the new Bronco untill a couple weeks ago. I was in neighborhood so I stopped at a Ford dealer. They had a Nacho 4 door Bronco. Really almost exact mach for Nacho but with very fine metal flake in the paint. I only have 22,000 miles on my 2018 Nacho, and I have it set up the way I want it. Maybe in another 4 or 5 years when the bring back Nacho or Dozer I'll look around for a new Wrangler.
Jeep Wrangler JL Welp...Nacho and Hella are done Screenshot_20210811-131953__01__01
Sponsored