First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Thank you @Kevin8086 . Apparently people don't understand the purpose of your channel or any channel on YouTube these days. Looking forward to seeing that 6.4 and the process of the swap.

I’m looking forward to their new power plant reviews. Even though I’d likely never put that beast in my 2 door manual, it’s still sounds awesome and I want to know how livable it is.
Sponsored

Token

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Glad you decided to go N/A.

As fun as blown or boosted motors (or engines) are, the reliability of N/A just can't be beat.

When you're beating on your rig, you need it to keep working.

Sucks more being flat towed out of a trail than the few seconds of jumping over a boulder.

Also means the footage will include the end of the trail. LOL

The 6.4 will compliment future mods as well. Just make sure there is plenty of cooling. The 6.4L really hates the heat.

Got that rear axle thing sorted? 60 maybe?

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
My take on any review is I form my own opinion. It’s just someone’s thoughts or opinion. No YouTube or person makes us purchase or do things we don’t want.

If one does not like Product videos then don’t click and watch...that simple. I happen to enjoy learning about new products. I may never buy them but that’s my choice. I still like seeing installs, how things work ect.

At least they are a team who enjoy Jeep life ain’t that enough? I find it cool that they appear to give a flip. Keep doing what you guys do. Jeep’s are made to be modded, so enjoy yours how you see fit..

Good bad or mediocre I enjoy the content of others doing shit I can’t. Murica!!

Sponsored

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
Glad you decided to go N/A.

As fun as blown or boosted motors (or engines) are, the reliability of N/A just can't be beat.

When you're beating on your rig, you need it to keep working.

Sucks more being flat towed out of a trail than the few seconds of jumping over a boulder.

Also means the footage will include the end of the trail. LOL

The 6.4 will compliment future mods as well. Just make sure there is plenty of cooling. The 6.4L really hates the heat.

Got that rear axle thing sorted? 60 maybe?
5.7 hemi was the same. Extra cooling, venting, header wrap, enhanced fan settings and a different thermostat are your friend.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Nice pick @Kevin8086. Looking forward to your progress. Don’t listen to the haters. One of these days the wife and I will try and get together with you guys and do a little wheeling. It’s tough to get down your way and a lot of the trails still blocked. Keep it up guys.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Frankly, I thing LiteBrite is one of the best Youtube Channels for Jeeping for the following reasons:

They have a great relationship and can joke with each other and poke fun at each other. They also show a positive relationship with their family.

They give us a peek into what life on the road, Jeeping full time is like. Late nights editing video, being up early and long hours on the road.

They don't force their opinion about a product on you or me. They wheel the heck out of their Jeep and the product either stand up to it or it doesn't If you follow the channel, you can see when something breaks and gets replaced, or know that a product was replaced because they are just going bigger.

They take us places with them. And show us that the world is bigger than their home town. They show you how generous and nice people are all over the world.

They introduce us to more than just Jeep stuff, Drift cars, corvettes, SxS, rally racing, great shops for mods and even an amusement park.

They inspire me to Jeep travel. Some of the views that I have seen while watching their videos are just incredible. There are some videos, that me and the wife have watched multiple times just for the views. I am looking forward to the next chapter as they continue to grow. Their new web site looks great and I am sure that it will give them even more opportunities to grow and inspire others. I wish them luck.

https://e3offroad.com/

PS, thanks for keeping the Step Child vendor sticker free. There are already enough Jeep Youtubers that are sporting stickers form vendors. I will continue to watch so that I know what you are running.....

OP
OP
Kevin8086

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Frankly, I thing LiteBrite is one of the best Youtube Channels for Jeeping for the following reasons:

They have a great relationship and can joke with each other and poke fun at each other. They also show a positive relationship with their family.

They give us a peek into what life on the road, Jeeping full time is like. Late nights editing video, being up early and long hours on the road.

They don't force their opinion about a product on you or me. They wheel the heck out of their Jeep and the product either stand up to it or it doesn't If you follow the channel, you can see when something breaks and gets replaced, or know that a product was replaced because they are just going bigger.

They take us places with them. And show us that the world is bigger than their home town. They show you how generous and nice people are all over the world.

They introduce us to more than just Jeep stuff, Drift cars, corvettes, SxS, rally racing, great shops for mods and even an amusement park.

They inspire me to Jeep travel. Some of the views that I have seen while watching their videos are just incredible. There are some videos, that me and the wife have watched multiple times just for the views. I am looking forward to the next chapter as they continue to grow. Their new web site looks great and I am sure that it will give them even more opportunities to grow and inspire others. I wish them luck.

PS, thanks for keeping the Step Child vendor sticker free. There are already enough Jeep Youtubers that are sporting stickers form vendors. I will continue to watch so that I know what you are running.....
Wow that was super thoughtful and amazing. Pm us for some LiteBrite merch.

Lou Bunn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
When it comes to watching stuff, take my wife (please) - she has given up on regular cable stuff and now just watches weird shit on Netflicks or Amazon or was it Hulu? Anyway, since MT bought Velocity and decided every bubba gets his own car-truck rebuild show, it's getting pretty hard to find decent content. For me, I love Iron Resurrection and Garage Squad, everything else is just on the TV to have some noise in the house, keeps the dogs from barking at every little thing. THEN - I - FOUND LiteBrite on YouTube and then my daughter showed me how to play it through our 65" 4k TV instead of watching on my iPhone, love that girl. I find myself checking at work for new videos and always add to my playlist to watch at home. I'll never wheel like they do, I'll never get to go to the cool places they go, but I can watch and see how much fun they have and that's fine by me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kevin8086

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
When it comes to watching stuff, take my wife (please) - she has given up on regular cable stuff and now just watches weird shit on Netflicks or Amazon or was it Hulu? Anyway, since MT bought Velocity and decided every bubba gets his own car-truck rebuild show, it's getting pretty hard to find decent content. For me, I love Iron Resurrection and Garage Squad, everything else is just on the TV to have some noise in the house, keeps the dogs from barking at every little thing. THEN - I - FOUND LiteBrite on YouTube and then my daughter showed me how to play it through our 65" 4k TV instead of watching on my iPhone, love that girl. I find myself checking at work for new videos and always add to my playlist to watch at home. I'll never wheel like they do, I'll never get to go to the cool places they go, but I can watch and see how much fun they have and that's fine by me.
We totally hope you can visit some of the beautiful places we go and your daughter is awesome. Being that she got us on the BIG screen. Much better than the phone for sure.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
The only way to watch Youtube is on the big screen unless you are bound to the phone waiting somewhere.

Shark795

First Name
Shark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler rubicon jl
hi friends, here's a new video, :like:

where I install the platforms at the Rubicon in Italy :clap:

Jeepjunkie

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase

That was well said. I watch litebrite too, and I enjoy it. Great chemistry between the two, Jelly is a riot and I wrench (and wheel) my own Jeep and learn a ton. Keep it up. I’ll be on the trails (Rausch) this weekend but look forward to the 6.4 shakedown.