First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte, Pathfinder, JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director Financial Systems Support & Governance
I was at Planet Jeep this weekend and they had three Mojito! Wranglers on the lot. They’re located in Doral FL (Miami). If memory serves me correctly I believe one was a Sahara if you’re interested...
Sponsored

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
Is the new "Sarge" color going to be the same as the Sarge green used on the JK years ago?
Nobody on here really knows what it will look like in person. It would make sense, that if the color is called Sarge, that it would be identical to the 2017 JK 75th anniversary color. However in the new brochure for the 2020 Wrangler, the paint swatch makes Sarge Green look to be a dark forest green metallic color. Only time will tell what it will actually look like on the vehicle.

https://mydigimag.rrd.com/publicati...-CA#{"issue_id":623200,"numpages":1,"page":1}

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
The "Specialty colors" always have a two model year run, then are discontinued. Impact Orange and Barney Purple come to mind from the TJ years.
And Hypergreen, Gecko green, orange crush, etc from the JK years as well ;).

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
just picked up a fairly loaded rubicon mojito, guess i should be glad I found one before they are gone.

20191210_160259.jpg
LOL - could be a twin to mine (except the fenders)! Nice one.

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
Mohito is available,as of 2 days ago, on Build /price of Jeep website..
I posted earlier in the thread that this is the case and will be for awhile - the point of the "builder" is not to let you know what you can order, as most people don't order, but to configure a jeep and than try to find an existing one on a lot near you, which is what most people want.

Sponsored

cram501

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito! Moab
I'm not " most people ", ordered my 2015 JK, 2018 JL, as exact match didn't exist
That is what I did but from what I understand, you can't order a Mojito! anymore regardless of it being on the website.

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
I decided to order the Mojito the same month they quit making them. Have to admit that it was a bummer.

But, at least they did not drop Punk'n. At least not yet.
Right, and I'm fairly certain that Hellayella will be the next color to go. They've discontinued the body color roof on it and that was the start of the demise of Mojito. I think we'll see two new colors in 2020, Sarge Green and something else.