Well poo poo it looks like no Mojito!

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
If you’re following this thread if you didn’t see it yet, Jeep.com now let’s you configure JLUR with guess what? MOJITO. Woot! Woot! (Sorry if this is old news :)
The website never stopped letting you build Mojito (regardless of actual availability) no?
Sponsored

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon (2.0T w/ eTorque)
Darn thought I saw something new. Sorry for false alarm

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
If you’re following this thread if you didn’t see it yet, Jeep.com now let’s you configure JLUR with guess what? MOJITO. Woot! Woot! (Sorry if this is old news :)
Yup, old news ;) - the online builder is notoriously behind and inaccurate. The purpose of the builder is so that you can build what you want and then the tool will try to locate one near you, therefore it is out of date as they are trying to help you locate what is already built, not what is upcoming. There have been several options that have been announced, and available to order, that were not on the builder yet.

Sponsored

wcjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
YJ with stuff. JL 2dr Sport
Have you done a nationwide search. I just checked Autotrader. There were a variety of Mojito 4dr available.

jawest12

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeepinwv.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
He's being sarcastic - "Green with Envy" was a green on the challenger, but it is the same exact green as Mojito ;)
Not being sarcastic. An actual screenshot of the ordering page was sent to me with that color listed. I agree it looks like Mojito. But it is listed different.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Not being sarcastic. An actual screenshot of the ordering page was sent to me with that color listed. I agree it looks like Mojito. But it is listed different.
Manufacturers use different names for colors based on the vehicles they are on. On one model a color is called one thing, on another model it is called something else. But they have the same paint codes (PGE for Mojito). Its just branding. Its been discussed on here before.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Still no desert tan...

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
Perhaps it was a computer glitch due to said same paint code. This is what I saw, hence my initial statement about green for 2020 Jeeps.

20191208_002134.jpg
Interesting, that is also showing the JT having "Green with Envy Pearl", and it isn't available in Mojito. Well, if there is anything I've learned from all this, it's that time will tell - we won't know until it is officially announced. And, as I did in my case, if there is a color you are set on, better get one as soon as you can and not wait around if possible ;)

trouphaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Unlimited
That really sucks. Have you reached out to any other dealerships? I originally picked a Punk'n one that I couldn't buy because of the recall. So, I ended up waiting and ordered a Mojito. I like that color so much more now. I'm so tired of all of the black/white/silver/grey Wranglers out there.

MPETE

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler Sport, 2013 F150 PLatinum 6.2
Is the new "Sarge" color going to be the same as the Sarge green used on the JK years ago?

Kid6725

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JGC 2015 Chevy 2500HD
We just tried to order Hella Hella with the sky one touch and the dealership told us the system won't let us order it. We have a call into jeep customer care and are waiting to hear back from them.

azrubi

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I called customer service a few weeks ago and was told 'Mojito was in high demand and sold out & back ordered until the first part of 2020.
Now I have just received this email :

Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 1:56 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Jeep Wrangler [ ref:_00Dj01qsDF._5003Zy80p3:ref ]

Hello Jay,

Thank-You for contacting Jeep!

Jay, we are happy to hear of your interest in the Jeep Wrangler! We understand wanting the vehicle in Mojito! For the 2020 lineup we are offering the following colors and body hard tops;

• Bikini Pearl Coat
  • Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
  • Black Clear Coat
  • Bright White Clear Coat
  • Firecracker Red C/C
  • Granite Crystal Met. Clear Coat
  • Hellayella Clear Coat (Not available with 3-piece body color hard top)
  • Ocean Blue Metallic C/C
  • Punk'n Metallic Clear Coat
  • Sting-Gray Clear Coat

Please feel free to sign up for updates on the Jeep brand by visiting https://www.jeep.com/sufu.html -or, staying in touch with your local Jeep dealer. By signing up, you will receive a quarterly eNewsletter with updates and information as it becomes available on new vehicles, special offers, upcoming events, and more. You can also stay in touch with your local Jeep Dealer:

Steve Jones Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
2612 Highway 46 S
Dickson, TN 37055
(615) 326-1234

Our goal is to provide you with the most capable vehicle you’ve ever driven – one that exceeds your expectations of quality, comfort, capability and ease of operation.

You are always welcome to reply to this email and we will respond back to you as promptly as we can. If you prefer, you can also call us directly with your questions at the Jeep Product Information Center by calling 1-877-426-5337.

Sincerely,
Aimee

Jeep Information Center

Not nice if true...
I called customer service a few weeks ago and was told 'Mojito was in high demand and sold out & back ordered until the first part of 2020.

Hello Jay,

Jay, we are happy to hear of your interest in the Jeep Wrangler! We understand wanting the vehicle in Mojito! For the 2020 lineup we are offering the following colors and body hard tops;

• Bikini Pearl Coat
  • Black Clear Coat
  • Firecracker Red C/C
  • Sting-Gray Clear Coat

Please feel free to sign up for updates on the Jeep brand by visiting https://www.jeep.com/sufu.html -or, staying in touch with your local Jeep dealer. By signing up, you will receive a quarterly eNewsletter with updates and information as it becomes available on new vehicles, special offers, upcoming events, and more. You can also stay in touch with your local Jeep Dealer:

2612 Highway 46 S
Dickson, TN 37055
(615) 326-1234

Our goal is to provide you with the most capable vehicle you’ve ever driven – one that exceeds your expectations of quality, comfort, capability and ease of operation.

You are always welcome to reply to this email and we will respond back to you as promptly as we can. If you prefer, you can also call us directly with your questions at the Jeep Product Information Center by calling 1-877-426-5337.

Sincerely,
Aimee

Jeep Information Center

Not nice if true...

Hello Jay,

• Bikini Pearl Coat
  • Black Clear Coat
  • Firecracker Red C/C
  • Sting-Gray Clear Coat

2612 Highway 46 S
Dickson, TN 37055
(615) 326-1234

Sincerely,
Aimee

Jeep Information Center

Not nice if true...
The "Specialty colors" always have a two model year run, then are discontinued. Impact Orange and Barney Purple come to mind from the TJ years.
Sponsored