First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wanting 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Sales but wish for retirement
I called customer service a few weeks ago and was told 'Mojito was in high demand and sold out & back ordered until the first part of 2020.
Now I have just received this email :

Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 1:56 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Jeep Wrangler [ ref:_00Dj01qsDF._5003Zy80p3:ref ]

Hello Jay,

Thank-You for contacting Jeep!

Jay, we are happy to hear of your interest in the Jeep Wrangler! We understand wanting the vehicle in Mojito! For the 2020 lineup we are offering the following colors and body hard tops;

• Bikini Pearl Coat
  • Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
  • Black Clear Coat
  • Bright White Clear Coat
  • Firecracker Red C/C
  • Granite Crystal Met. Clear Coat
  • Hellayella Clear Coat (Not available with 3-piece body color hard top)
  • Ocean Blue Metallic C/C
  • Punk'n Metallic Clear Coat
  • Sting-Gray Clear Coat

Please feel free to sign up for updates on the Jeep brand by visiting https://www.jeep.com/sufu.html -or, staying in touch with your local Jeep dealer. By signing up, you will receive a quarterly eNewsletter with updates and information as it becomes available on new vehicles, special offers, upcoming events, and more. You can also stay in touch with your local Jeep Dealer:

Steve Jones Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
2612 Highway 46 S
Dickson, TN 37055
(615) 326-1234

Our goal is to provide you with the most capable vehicle you’ve ever driven – one that exceeds your expectations of quality, comfort, capability and ease of operation.

You are always welcome to reply to this email and we will respond back to you as promptly as we can. If you prefer, you can also call us directly with your questions at the Jeep Product Information Center by calling 1-877-426-5337.

Sincerely,
Aimee
Jeep Information Center

Not nice if true...
Sponsored

yj93

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy's Manual
I just saw the color and was getting ready to order one in Mojito! Now, I am looking at Bikini or Punk'n.

The big question is Sport S or Sahara, or just going forget it, I am going with the new base Sport Willys.

But, the lack of Mojito is a real bummer.

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Very happy that I bought mine--it was my first choice in color.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
I predict Hella Yella to disappear next based on the hardtop not being available.

TravelingMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited Mojito!
Well, that sucks... glad I got mine while I could. Love the color!

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Mojito was discontinued about two months ago. It isn't in the order guides anymore either. Supposed to be replaced by Sarge Green.

OP
OP
Installer

Installer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wanting 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Sales but wish for retirement
I think, simply, no one knows what is going on because I have seen several 2020 Sahara units on line in Mojito. Just not with the options I want.

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
What? Really? Why? (Not that I disagree... We ordered Hella Yella with the dual top - black freedom and soft top). What's going on here?
If it's like Mojito, it's a sign that the color is being discontinued. But, that's just speculation. I love my Hellayella JLU but I didn't get a color-matched hard top anyway. I prefer the 2-tone look.

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
What? Really? Why? (Not that I disagree... We ordered Hella Yella with the dual top - black freedom and soft top). What's going on here?
He meant the color matched hardtop. Mojito painted hardtops disappeared back in April, I'm not sure if they came back in 2020 or not. As for Mojito being sold out temporarily due to high demand I call BS - no way a company like FCA would just run out of paint, and if they did, they'd still allow you to order and it would just take 3 months.

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
If it's like Mojito, it's a sign that the color is being discontinued. But, that's just speculation. I love my Hellayella JLU but I didn't get a color-matched hard top anyway. I prefer the 2-tone look.
We did the same. We ALMOST went with black fenders as well, but now I'm glad that we didn't. I'm curious to see what colour they replace it with!

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon (2.0T w/ eTorque)
If you’re following this thread if you didn’t see it yet, Jeep.com now let’s you configure JLUR with guess what? MOJITO. Woot! Woot! (Sorry if this is old news :)
Sponsored