Well.. a decision has to be made….

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
I placed a reservation for a new Badlands Sasquatch Bronco 2 days after they announced 3 years ago. later when I placed the order I included all the options, lux, tow, hardtop, V6, the works. Ford tried several times to get me to compromise on options to speed up my delivery but I held out for the whole package.

I got tried of waiting and ended up replacing my ‘08 JKUL Rubicon last December with a ’21 Rubicon Extreme Rubicon. I really like this Jeep.

Now I just got a letter from Ford and my Bronco will be delivered to the dealership by the end of the month.

it’s probably not practical that I own both…… tough decision.

over the course of my life I’ve owned CJ5, CJ7, JKUL, JLUL, a ’76 Bronco, and a ‘66 Bronco and I’ve loved them all…..
If you can get the Bronco, then sell it you could probably make money off it, if you got a good prices and no increase guarantee when you got it...
Sponsored

OP
OP

Omotose

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited Extreme Recon
I’m not going to try and flip this Bronco. It is exactly what I wanted from back when I placed my original reservation. As far as cost I got it for MSRP at $59K. Which I think is pretty good for a fully loaded 4 door Badlands with 2.7 v6, Sasquatch, hard top, and LUX package. I have to say I was very impressed with Sanderson Ford Dealership here in AZ. They did not quibble about the price. Dan Wickam is the manager there. Him and I touched base several times over the last 2 years waiting for this rig to show up. The salesman Ron Le and his partner Daniel Higgins both own Broncos and have been to the Rodeos. They were great in showing and explaining everything about the Bronco.