First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm buying some weathertech mats for my JL that will be arriving at the dealer next week. When I was selecting the options, it asked me if my JL is equipped with flat load floor.

Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 10.56.16 PM.png

I'm assuming this is referring to the trail rail management system but wanted to check with y'all before I select anything.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cns721

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
That is the gap hider. If you have leather seats, you will answer “yes.” If you have cloth seats answer “no.”
Thanks for the information!

eugene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
I'm buying some weathertech mats for my JL that will be arriving at the dealer next week. When I was selecting the options, it asked me if my JL is equipped with flat load floor.

Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 10.56.16 PM.png

I'm assuming this is referring to the trail rail management system but wanted to check with y'all before I select anything.

Why does weather tech care? I have leather and I didn’t know they had a different rear mat for hider or not

Sponsored

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
Why does weather tech care? I have leather and I didn’t know they had a different rear mat for hider or not
I’ve had weather tech liners in all of my vehicles for years. They are an exact fit. The cargo mat for the non leather that does not have the gap hider will probably be formed to fit around the brackets.

eugene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
Had weather tech in my last car, (grand Cherokee) and have them in my JL. I love them and just wondering if the trunk mat I have is correct.

Diesel550

First Name
Addam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
New JL owner here, sorry for the probably stupid question.
It looks like the factory semi-hard floor mats are secured with some sort of hard plastic washer thing.
How do you get that out to put the Weathertech floormats in?

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
New JL owner here, sorry for the probably stupid question.
It looks like the factory semi-hard floor mats are secured with some sort of hard plastic washer thing.
How do you get that out to put the Weathertech floormats in?
Just pull. They pop out. And the Weathertechs will pop right back in to the same spot.

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Hi - Sorry for the old thread reboot - I just found a really good deal on a like-new Weathertech cargo mat for 4dr w/ sub and cloth seats. I have a 4dr w/ sub and leather seats though. Do they just drop in like the JK ones and would the cloth seats fit fine for the leather JLU? This is a good deal, and if it can work, I’d like to give it a go.

Thoughts?
Sponsored