Weathertech Cargo Liner for 2020 Sahara Overland 2 Door

Herriard Wrangler

First Name
Philip
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Overland Billett Grey
I have just bought a full boot liner, having removed the rear seats, for my new Wrangler. It comes like a template with what look like areas to cut out for the rear subwoofer and hooks\grabs. Has anyone successfully cut these out and do they fit well after? I am really pleased with the product but don't want to ruin it. Great service from Weathertech. Ordered on the 10th and received in England on the 14th. Still waiting for a clothes order from France which was paid for on the same day. Brexit for you!!

Mike8194

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, Sting-Gray
We have the Husky Liner cargo mat which I assume is similar. There are cutouts for the tie downs that you can trim away with a utility knife. I personally have not cut mine, because I want to make sure water and junk doesn‘t get down in the carpet.

There is a small lip around the tie downs, but it isn’t nearly as pronounced as it is around the edges of the mat. I am probably being paranoid but I had a cooler drain plug leak a good bit of water in a prior vehicle, and the mat kept it from getting down in the carpet.

OP

Herriard Wrangler

First Name
Philip
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Overland Billett Grey
We have the Husky Liner cargo mat which I assume is similar. There are cutouts for the tie downs that you can trim away with a utility knife. I personally have not cut mine, because I want to make sure water and junk doesn‘t get down in the carpet.

There is a small lip around the tie downs, but it isn’t nearly as pronounced as it is around the edges of the mat. I am probably being paranoid but I had a cooler drain plug leak a good bit of water in a prior vehicle, and the mat kept it from getting down in the carpet.
Thanks Mike. Just what I thought. Want to protect the carpet from the dogs! I’ll leave as is fo now.

Advertisement

Chrysler Factory Warranty

Advertisement