Sponsored

fspalt

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Lol @JeepCares out here fishing for reasons to keep raising prices with sales plummeting. Keep pushing away the core buyers and continue pumping out vehicles with poor quality, persistent issues along with poor customer service. Love to see were this goes.
Sponsored

Oldguy18

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara
1. Galvanization issues—-fix it already
2. Lifter/Rocker issues—-had plenty of years to remedy this, but haven’t yet
3. Dealer/Service issues—- you know it’s an issue, fix it, you have the power
4. Keep it simple—-leave the fancy stuff to the GC or Wagoneer
5. Bring back Mojito

NicksRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hello Jeep fans!

We are looking for feedback on what features/options/colors/additions/etc. you would like to see in your Jeeps.

Please leave a comment below on anything you'd like to share. Keep in mind, this might not appear anytime soon but we want to know what our owners are looking for to make the ownership experience more enjoyable.

Thank you!

Jeep Cares
I love my jeeps. But as a Canadian you treat us like we don’t exist. I ordered a 2024 and couldn’t get pricing for months, only to find you increased the price by 10 k. You took over 5 months to get me my jeep (first time was almost a year) while Americans were getting their jeeps in 6 weeks. I’m sure jeep doesn’t care though

Sponsored

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
There's a lot of legit slams here so I thought I would post a real easy production fix opinion of my wife's and something that Jeep could do for almost nothing..... Ever try to look into the sunshade vanity mirror at night? The light on the vanity mirror is so strong and reflector aimed into your eyes that you can only see spots and not your face in the mirror! I could care less about it but my wife says it's Bull$#/t! Take lessons for light placement and lens type for the light from any of our other vehicles Chevrolet, BMW, Subaru or many others. Up on the windshield header over the visor is best in her opinion (like the BMW) instead of on the visor but even a better lens or a dimmer would be helpful.

She also mentions that ours was over $68K yet she doesn't even get a glove box light which seems cheap to her..??

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

There's a lot of legit slams here so I thought I would post a real easy production fix opinion of my wife's and something that Jeep could do for almost nothing..... Ever try to look into the sunshade vanity mirror at night? The light on the vanity mirror is so strong and reflector aimed into your eyes that you can only see spots and not your face in the mirror! I could care less about it but my wife says it's Bull$#/t! Take lessons for light placement and lens type for the light from any of our other vehicles Chevrolet, BMW, Subaru or many others. Up on the windshield header over the visor is best in her opinion (like the BMW) instead of on the visor but even a better lens or a dimmer would be helpful.

She also mentions that ours was over $68K yet she doesn't even get a glove box light which seems cheap to her..??

Jeep Wrangler JL We want to hear from you! vanity

Last edited:

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
I love my jeep this far. My buying experience was great.

I don't go to the dealership for anything to be repaired. But that's not just jeep. I have had bad experiences at several different manufacturers dealerships. If I can't fix it, I will find somewhere else to take it.

You opened a huge can of worms here. Now let's see you do something.

The problem I see is I don't trust or believe in stellentis at all. I just don't get a good positive feeling. I had a better feeling about FCA.

I have a bad feeling stellentis is going to flop the whole thing and it will be the end of jeep.

I hope I am wrong.

2024 Sport S

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Dodge, Ford
Accountability and communication with your customers who have placed an order for a vehicle. The tracker is not updated proficiently but that is what your refer your customers to use. Weekly updates personalized to each customer explaining what the status of their order is and what is expected in the very near future. Not form emails that are not customer specific and are copied and pasted. Customer orders make up a lot of your sales as well but yet you have no respect for their excitement and waiting.

Sponsored

Vyndralys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Hatchback, 2023 Gladiator Rubicon
The ability to get half doors with any color. Even if Jeep wont color match at the factory.
Tan soft top and hard top.
I would like another chance to order Chief Blue or Tuscadero.
A more engaging manual transmission from the factory.

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
I'll keep it simple you need to fix your quality and service network. For the prices you are asking now " It's a Jeep thing" needs to end.

I have driven Jeep wranglers as daily drivers since 1990, but my 2018 will be the last.

Door hinge corrosion started a few months before my warranty ran out. Called my dealer that told me they had no body shop and to call another dealer. All the other dealers told me they are 2 years behind fixing corrosion and will not fix what they didn't sell. Called Jeep cares they set me up with a local dealer. That dealer documented it, but still wouldn't fix it. This is just typical of the quality and service from "your" network.

As I get closer to retirement and I need a reliable vehicle that will give me a good 20 years of service and Jeep is not it. Maybe I'll find an old TJ to run around in.

Jeeps have been a lot of fun; top down, doors off on the highway or in the woods.

I hope you solve the problems
Thanks
Benny
Last I heard they should be hitting dealer lots this spring, but not even joking around here, you should look into the new Land Cruisers. You want a luxury soft roader, perfect vehicle, perfect brand.

The second they start hitting the lots, I'm going to take the wife to check one out. With my goal being that we trade in her Subaru in 2026 for a Land Cruiser 1958.

A TJ is a great option though, but if you're looking for newer, can't go wrong with Toyota.

Captain Skip

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
Happily retired
Get rid of the ESS system with the motorcycle battery.
Fix the paint issues so that the paint doesn't bubble off the body.
Replace the plastic oil filter housing on the 3.6 with a metal one that doesn't strip out and leak.
Offer options other than the massive TV screen in the center of the dashboard.
Try something new like real customer support rather than lip service at the dealerships.

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
GET RID OF THE STUPID AUX BATTERY AND JUST PUT A BATTERY BIG ENOUGH TO SUPPORT EVERYTHING.
Sadly, the main battery is large enough. They only need to nuke the auxiliary. Plenty of other OEMs using only a H7 battery with zero issues and they have ESS.

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
Give the option to have half doors instead of full doors. Like the JK had.

fun colors and less gray colors.

bring back Ocean blue metallic and Snazzberry.

make a manual trans that works and lasts

Allow more customization when ordering. As in: no full doors and only Half doors, LSD, manual transmission, manual windows and LED’s on a sport.

Or a 2 door rubicon with no power windows or locks, no lane assist or blind spot monitoring and such
Sponsored