Sponsored

Rubi II

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Simply Amazing!! Wife and I doing a cross country trip this summer in our stock JLUR with extended stops in Vail, Colorado and of course Moab. Can’t wait to experience just a piece of what I saw on this thread!
Truly inspirational, thanks for sharing!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Simply Amazing!! Wife and I doing a cross country trip this summer in our stock JLUR with extended stops in Vail, Colorado and of course Moab. Can’t wait to experience just a piece of what I saw on this thread!
Your welcome. We are Jeeping in
Look at Websters Pass and Red Cone Pass in Colorado. It is close to Vail. They are doable in a stock JLUR. It make a big loop doing both Passes. It is stunningly beautiful.

Just one picture from the loop.

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 20190910_172406

Rubi II

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Your welcome. We are Jeeping in

Look at Websters Pass and Red Cone Pass in Colorado. It is close to Vail. They are doable in a stock JLUR. It make a big loop doing both Passes. It is stunningly beautiful.

Just one picture from the loop.

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 20190910_172406
Wow, Looks amazing! I definitely will, thank you!!
Sponsored