wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
We got lucky the day we were out there. Local tour guide pulled up behind us showing some people around. Super nice guy. Told us to look around for them. Once everyone had found one he asked us each to explain why there would be sea shells in the desert.

Pretty trippy. :)
Ancient global warming....climate change or what ever the dinosaurs called it. But it is obvious the sky was falling even back then.
Sponsored

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Wow Ted!! Thank you so much for posting all these photos. I really enjoyed looking at them and has been looking into Jeep badge of honor. I am hoping to meet up with a fellow Jeeper from this forum to do some driving but I am pretty new at running trails although I have been reading on it a lot. My biggest fear was that I am not a mechanical person and don't know the components of a vehicle to understand what do what. I am waiting for my Rubicon and would like to add a good winch (among other) and go trailing. But looking at all the things that you had posted - I am even more motivated to do what you are doing. Thank you!! Perhaps we will get a chance to meet someday (and other awesome Jeepers from this forum).

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Wow Ted!! Thank you so much for posting all these photos. I really enjoyed looking at them and has been looking into Jeep badge of honor. I am hoping to meet up with a fellow Jeeper from this forum to do some driving but I am pretty new at running trails although I have been reading on it a lot. My biggest fear was that I am not a mechanical person and don't know the components of a vehicle to understand what do what. I am waiting for my Rubicon and would like to add a good winch (among other) and go trailing. But looking at all the things that you had posted - I am even more motivated to do what you are doing. Thank you!! Perhaps we will get a chance to meet someday (and other awesome Jeepers from this forum).
There is nothing wrong with learning as you go. When I need to learn how to do something, I usually turn to Youtube. There are plenty of what to do and many examples of what NOT to do. I have found that wheeling over the years that I can learn from many. Join a local Jeep Facebook page and go Jeeping with them. It will not take long via observation to learn that your Jeep is capable of and way more than the most of us are willing to do. As a rule of thumb, I try and use approximately %70 of my vehicles capacity. That gives me a %30 buffer that the vehicle can make up for a potentially bad decision on my part. Some people will use their Jeep to prove what it can do. I try and use mine as a means to take me to places that I would not ever see. In my book, there is nothing wrong with taking the easiest line....the smartest line. As I am not trying to prove that my Jeep can or can't do something.

Use Youtube to learn how to work on your Jeep. I had never put a lift on a Jeep. Then I watched a Youtube video of how to put the exact lift on my Jeep. It is easy. Watch a small bit of the video, do the wrenching, then watch some more until you are done. Many things that look over welling to do become easy when you watch a part of a video, then do it, then watch some more and do it and repeat until it is done. The nice thing with Youtube, is you can watch the install video again to ensure that you did it right.

As for the badge of honor trails. I am a goal orientated person. So they kind of drive me crazy as there are times that I drive 1000+ miles past a really sweet place to go wheeling to get to a badge trail. I understand this, but it drives me crazy at times, because I have to go. What I love about the badge of honor trails is it gives you a reason to go wheeling in places that you might not ever go to. In Moab, there are approximately 80 trails to run. I imagine some of them are very scenic, and I have been to Moab twice now chasing badge trails. Next time in Moab, I will slow down and enjoy the scenic trails as I have completed the badge trails. It is that goal thing. Now I have to work on the other 70 or so trails that I have not run.

The biggest thing is be smart, remember that you have to drive your Jeep home and while Jeeping, there is nothing wrong with not beating the crap out of your Jeep. Just because your Jeep can does not mean you have to. Let some other fool flip his $50,000+ Jeep upside down as you pick the better line.

If I am in your area, don't hesitate to ask to wheel or camp with us. We are all about low drama and a good time.

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
There is nothing wrong with learning as you go. When I need to learn how to do something, I usually turn to Youtube. There are plenty of what to do and many examples of what NOT to do. I have found that wheeling over the years that I can learn from many. Join a local Jeep Facebook page and go Jeeping with them. It will not take long via observation to learn that your Jeep is capable of and way more than the most of us are willing to do. As a rule of thumb, I try and use approximately %70 of my vehicles capacity. That gives me a %30 buffer that the vehicle can make up for a potentially bad decision on my part. Some people will use their Jeep to prove what it can do. I try and use mine as a means to take me to places that I would not ever see. In my book, there is nothing wrong with taking the easiest line....the smartest line. As I am not trying to prove that my Jeep can or can't do something.

Use Youtube to learn how to work on your Jeep. I had never put a lift on a Jeep. Then I watched a Youtube video of how to put the exact lift on my Jeep. It is easy. Watch a small bit of the video, do the wrenching, then watch some more until you are done. Many things that look over welling to do become easy when you watch a part of a video, then do it, then watch some more and do it and repeat until it is done. The nice thing with Youtube, is you can watch the install video again to ensure that you did it right.

As for the badge of honor trails. I am a goal orientated person. So they kind of drive me crazy as there are times that I drive 1000+ miles past a really sweet place to go wheeling to get to a badge trail. I understand this, but it drives me crazy at times, because I have to go. What I love about the badge of honor trails is it gives you a reason to go wheeling in places that you might not ever go to. In Moab, there are approximately 80 trails to run. I imagine some of them are very scenic, and I have been to Moab twice now chasing badge trails. Next time in Moab, I will slow down and enjoy the scenic trails as I have completed the badge trails. It is that goal thing. Now I have to work on the other 70 or so trails that I have not run.

The biggest thing is be smart, remember that you have to drive your Jeep home and while Jeeping, there is nothing wrong with not beating the crap out of your Jeep. Just because your Jeep can does not mean you have to. Let some other fool flip his $50,000+ Jeep upside down as you pick the better line.

If I am in your area, don't hesitate to ask to wheel or camp with us. We are all about low drama and a good time.
Wow Ted, Thank you so much for taking your time to write such wonderful, detailed and caring response!! I really appreciate you. I did not know that you learn that many of the stuff from YouTube - I just thought that you are a very handy person who knows a lot about cars (which I am sure you do). Mechanical and electrical are out of my comfort zone (most probably because I am afraid of getting electrocuted) - but with my Jeep I have sorta watch a lot of video to determine if I can do some of the installation myself. I try not to go out of my comfort zone because I think I pretty much know my limit, but I think it is time to reevaluate. So if one day don't be surprised if you get a photo of my Jeep all disassembled with the word "HELP TED!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

I totally understand what you mean about goal oriented person. I can also relate to the persistent need to complete a collection of task. But that is also how a driven person like you keep yourself busy by not being idle and having something to focus on. Life is good. What I really love most is that since I came to this forum last May - you have included the photo of your wife in many things that you shared, and it is awesome that both of you work in tandem and enjoying things together. I am sure that she looks up to you with googily eyes (haha kidding) everytime you take charge on things that you know best but facepalm, annoyed or even sympathetic when you messed up from being over confident and over zealousness. Needless say it is always good to have someone who to share and do things that you both are passionate about.

I don't think I would even attempt to put a lift on my Jeep!! (remember what I told you above about the photo of the disassembled Jeep?) - but I will most prolly get some electrical shock from working on the Jeep based on your encouragement. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

I do travel extensively with my dogs but have I had never drive to west coast yet. I am in the vicinity of New York City - and if you are ever here, let me know, you have an open invitation to home cook dinner (for your family and your troop of friends that are traveling with you). I have been planning on a trip to the last frontier since last year - wait you are in Lansing, Michigan - I have a nephew that goes to Michigan State and visited him two years ago on my way to Chicago. Maybe it is time to visit him again.

Again - thank you for the advice and your genuine sentiments. You made my day!! Keep those photos coming :) I like the style the photo were taken! :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Wow Ted, Thank you so much for taking your time to write such wonderful, detailed and caring response!! I really appreciate you. I did not know that you learn that many of the stuff from YouTube - I just thought that you are a very handy person who knows a lot about cars (which I am sure you do). Mechanical and electrical are out of my comfort zone (most probably because I am afraid of getting electrocuted) - but with my Jeep I have sorta watch a lot of video to determine if I can do some of the installation myself. I try not to go out of my comfort zone because I think I pretty much know my limit, but I think it is time to reevaluate. So if one day don't be surprised if you get a photo of my Jeep all disassembled with the word "HELP TED!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

I totally understand what you mean about goal oriented person. I can also relate to the persistent need to complete a collection of task. But that is also how a driven person like you keep yourself busy by not being idle and having something to focus on. Life is good. What I really love most is that since I came to this forum last May - you have included the photo of your wife in many things that you shared, and it is awesome that both of you work in tandem and enjoying things together. I am sure that she looks up to you with googily eyes (haha kidding) everytime you take charge on things that you know best but facepalm, annoyed or even sympathetic when you messed up from being over confident and over zealousness. Needless say it is always good to have someone who to share and do things that you both are passionate about.

I don't think I would even attempt to put a lift on my Jeep!! (remember what I told you above about the photo of the disassembled Jeep?) - but I will most prolly get some electrical shock from working on the Jeep based on your encouragement. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

I do travel extensively with my dogs but have I had never drive to west coast yet. I am in the vicinity of New York City - and if you are ever here, let me know, you have an open invitation to home cook dinner (for your family and your troop of friends that are traveling with you). I have been planning on a trip to the last frontier since last year - wait you are in Lansing, Michigan - I have a nephew that goes to Michigan State and visited him two years ago on my way to Chicago. Maybe it is time to visit him again.

Again - thank you for the advice and your genuine sentiments. You made my day!! Keep those photos coming :) I like the style the photo were taken! :like:

When working on stuff, I always think of it as a big puzzle. If I am worried that I might not remember how to put it back together, I take pictures during disassembly so I can look back at it.

Sometimes things are daunting to look at as a whole project. That is when I just section it off and complete it one at a time until the project is done. Always push your comfort zone until you have a huge comfort zone. lol.

My wife is very tolerant of me.

If you come to Michigan, I will take you camping and wheeling.

Well back to updating this thread with pics. Camping the last two weeks in a row has slowed me down.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Off to do Pratchett Canyon. This had some very challenging obstacles, but looking back, it has nothing on the Rubicon Trail. More to come on that.

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597677657528

Sign says 33 in tires and both lockers are required. I truly believe this.

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597677701925

Seams as I lost a chunk of tire somewhere in my travels.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597677836046

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597677896768

She is spotting me because she know that if I fuck this Jeep up, its coming out of her paycheck to fix it.

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597677967665

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597678016061

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597678057589

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597678306187

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597678359773

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597678437714

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Our journies in Moab are over and we set west to tackle the Rubicon trail. It was a very long and lonely drive on the 50W aka The Loneliest HWY. The gas stops were few and far between. At one stop I added 20.4 gallons of gas. Burning that last 3.4 gallons of gas just about made me sick to my stomach. If you don't know, the low fuel light comes on at 4 gallons left in the tank.

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597678728337

Might have to read the stickers to get a snicker....
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597678812901

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597678860138

When you can see forever and it seems like it takes for ever to get to the next place.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597678975329

This is about 200 miles after the picture that is posted above.......

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597679023826

So you pull up to the only gas station with in about a hundred miles and think fuck, I should have filled up back there when I still had just over half a tank at a real gas station.

Gas storage tank above the ground and an old pump. Gas was about $1.50 more than the last stop, but I had no choice.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597679756296

Then back to more of this.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597679787903

As we headed into Carson City, we were blessed with a pretty sun set from the road.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597679977364

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597679999217

We did the whole 800 mile drive and made it to the Lake Tahoe staging area for the Rubicon trail and camped the night there. This is the morning after when we unhooked and headed to the west entrance of the Rubicon Trail at Loon Lake.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597680032932

We were out of the desert and into the mountain forest.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597680107142

More to come........The Rubicon Trail.

Doug Huse

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, Fire Cracker Red, 2019 Winnie M/H, Kia
Been to Moab three times, all trips prior to badges. Done the Rubicon three times, all before badges. It's a shame you had such a horrible time in Moab. Probably won't be any better on the Rubicon. Good readin' though. Thanks. Stay healthy.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Been to Moab three times, all trips prior to badges. Done the Rubicon three times, all before badges. It's a shame you had such a horrible time in Moab. Probably won't be any better on the Rubicon. Good readin' though. Thanks. Stay healthy.
Ummm... pretty sure he didn't have a horrible time in Moab or on the Rubicon... lol.

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
The drive from Moab to Tahoe is sooooooooooooooooooo long. I’m looking forward to the Rubicon pics and report.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
I have not had a bad day since September 20, 1996.

Moab was awesome and the best place that I have wheeled. I liked the Rubicon trail, but if I did it again, I would schedule three days for it. Two days required us to push to hard. We could have easily spent another day on the trail and should have.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I have not had a bad day since September 20, 1996.

Moab was awesome and the best place that I have wheeled. I liked the Rubicon trail, but if I did it again, I would schedule three days for it. Two days required us to push to hard. We could have easily spent another day on the trail and should have.
Let me guess... that's the day you got married. If it is, and after meeting both you and your wife, I can see why. Super nice woman... Kimberly and I are still trying to figure out if she is a couple of beers short of a 6 pack though. It's the only explanation she is still with you ;)

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Well after dropping the trails, eating breakfast in Lake Tahoe, we drove the 90+ miles to Loon Lake. Yup 90 miles to get to the other end of a 12 mile trail. It was to bad that Lake Tahoe closed down and not open for business. While we got breakfast, it would have been cool to buy a sticker or a T-Shirt somewhere but at the end of the day we did not have the time for that anyways.

We entered the trail at Loon Lake. The funny thing is there was an insurance booth set up at the entrance where you could buy insurance for a Life Flight if you needed it. Helicopter rescue must be a thing. Apparently it is used mostly for rattle snake bites. We easily saw 10+ vehicles, either broke down on the trail, flipped over on the trail or being towed out of the trail. Then you get chatter of sever crashes like a girl and child rolling off Cadillac Hill.

Doing the Rubicon trail is a lot of work. My wife did most of the driving and I did almost all the spotting.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597920851587

This little stream is located at the parking lot for Look Lake,

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597921253139

and we are back to 4 JLURs. A friend from Michigan that we met while wheeling at Red Bird in Indiana, shipped his Jeep to Carson City UT. so he and his wife could join us and wheel the Rubicon trail with us. We are about 5 minutes into the trail when I took this group shot.

Bob's JLUR is stock except for adding 35s. He scraped a lot and his rear bumper was destroyed by the end of the trail from dropping off ledges.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597921192126

This is a smooth part of the trail.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597923959065

The majority of the trail looks like this. I walked most of the trail as it was faster than riding in the Jeep.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597924177490

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597924284180

I run Gaia on my tablet and had downloaded the map of the Rubicon Trail. It helped keep us on the trail and headed in the right direction. It would be easy to get off the trail in some spots when the trail is just some marks on a rock.

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597924563957

Rocks, yea they are other there. There are like hundreds of obstacles like this.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597924753410

Look at all the scrapes were people drag dropping off the ledge. It is steeper that the picture shows.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597925096220

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597925215705

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597925360822

This is were Gaia comes in handy. It is easy to get off the trail in spots like this.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597925442059

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597925993695

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597926044764

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597926398580

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597926437962

One of the few flat level spots.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597926507144

Bob and Kimberly were awesome to travel with they were low drama and fun. She was straight up full committed. We got to a spot that I wish I would have taken a photo of, but didn't. There were some guys that had flipped a buggy over and in the process broke the buggy and they said that we should turn around as it just gets harder from here on out. Kimberly said, I would rather light this bitch on fire and burn it to the ground than turn around. She said, "We are finishing this trail!" Well and the there is me. "I don't go back, I go forward." Anyways, these two rock.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597927654278

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597927694931

The green one was upside down prior to this picture, we pulled up just as they flipped it back onto its wheels. We followed them for a while, then the green one broke down and had to be towed out. Before you ask, yes there are plenty of potties along the trail. There was no real reason to tree wrestle.

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597927838482

This is more of the norm for the trail. I know that most of the pics do not look like this, but it is hard to take pictures on the rougher stuff as you are getting bounced around, or I am out spotting. Note, I walked more of the trail than I rode or drove of the trail.
Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597927984727

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597928044248

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597928139342

Jeep Wrangler JL We ( three JLUR) go on a 5734 mile Jeep Wheeling trip and Earn 11 Jeep Badges. And Meet forum members in the oddest places. 1597928228659