We Shall See...

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
Been looking all over creation for paint that matches the satin metallic red of my rubi dash..been told several paint codes, color names, etc...I THINK I FINALLY MAY HAVE FOUND THE MOTHER LODE!!!!!

"Inferno red"
paint code PRH/PRJ
lacquer spray paint
$35 per 5 ounce can
Jeep Wrangler JL We Shall See... 68E689CE-1C29-4928-8EF2-07AB5D4A3B34
Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
What are you planning on doing with that?

OP
OP
MyDaughters20JL

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
What are you planning on doing with that?
thinking of picking up some small trim pieces & painting them to match the red of the dash: I"ll try it out, without primer, on my old antenna base to see what kind of a match it is..if it's close, I'll probably do some speaker trim & front/rear vent trim to start & gradually add a little here & there: I just don't want to overdo it f& make it look gaudy

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
thinking of picking up some small trim pieces & painting them to match the red of the dash: I"ll try it out, without primer, on my old antenna base to see what kind of a match it is..if it's close, I'll probably do some speaker trim & front/rear vent trim to start & gradually add a little here & there: I just don't want to overdo it f& make it look gaudy
I was thinking of doing the speaker trim too. There are a number of threads with pics of that and they seem to turn out great. Everything I've seen though indicates you should use a primer first.

OP
OP
MyDaughters20JL

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
I was thinking of doing the speaker trim too. There are a number of threads with pics of that and they seem to turn out great. Everything I've seen though indicates you should use a primer first.
I agree, but for an initial “match check”, it will give me a good idea if it’s even close

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone’s thats used the 5ox bottles how far did it last? Looking to paint my speakers trims and some rain gutters. Trying to decide how many bottles to buy. Also, to prime or not to prime? I’ve seen people doing it both ways. Anyone found whats worked best? Thanks!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Be careful, there is a fine line between that looks great and fuck that's gaudy.

OP
OP
MyDaughters20JL

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
Be careful, there is a fine line between that looks great and fuck that's gaudy.
don't I know it: just a few small pieces, not the entire radio/console/cup holder, just a few small trim pieces
Sponsored