Vehicle Showcase
I just updated the original build post with more build details:
-Metalcloak Front and Rear Fenders painted Mojito with powdercoated Rails
-Metalcloak Overline Rocker Rails
-Metalcloak rear wheel well liners
-Rusty's Spare Tire Carrier for the 40" tire
-Custom Cerakoted Grill slots to match Bronze
-Rear Hatch Lightbar

We had already completed some trimming of the rear wheel wells and the Metalcloak fenders to match, but after a weekend at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes we quickly realized we are rubbing the Metalcloak rear wheel well liners, and the wheel well. So we have to go back to the drawing board for some more trimming to be able to properly flex this thing. We are also still working on the front wheel well liners due to the windshield washer reservoir, so for now we just chopped up the stock front fender liners to "work".
Here is our unveiling of the build video as of 11/2/22:

IMG_2569.JPG
Sponsored

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
I just updated the original build post with more build details:
-Metalcloak Front and Rear Fenders painted Mojito with powdercoated Rails
-Metalcloak Overline Rocker Rails
-Metalcloak rear wheel well liners
-Rusty's Spare Tire Carrier for the 40" tire
-Custom Cerakoted Grill slots to match Bronze
-Rear Hatch Lightbar

We had already completed some trimming of the rear wheel wells and the Metalcloak fenders to match, but after a weekend at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes we quickly realized we are rubbing the Metalcloak rear wheel well liners, and the wheel well. So we have to go back to the drawing board for some more trimming to be able to properly flex this thing. We are also still working on the front wheel well liners due to the windshield washer reservoir, so for now we just chopped up the stock front fender liners to "work".
Here is our unveiling of the build video as of 11/2/22:

Jeep Wrangler JL We Custom Painted our Wrangler 392 in Mojito! IMG_2569.JPG
Looks great. You're just missing the information plate on the inside of the gate? Where did it go?

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojito! Wrangler 392, 2020 Neon Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great. You're just missing the information plate on the inside of the gate? Where did it go?
We removed it for paint, we also removed the VIN Sticker and Tire Stickers from the door jamb. I have all of them ready to go back on. Just haven’t finished up a few of those details yet. I had to order new decals for the door jamb, but I just need to rivet the plate back on.

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
looks like the new Dodge banshee charger might have Mojito paint available. It looks like Mojito / Green with envy. From the LA auto show

Jeep Wrangler JL We Custom Painted our Wrangler 392 in Mojito! ECFC7A83-43D5-45E7-ADE4-C4E19548D23D

Jeep Wrangler JL We Custom Painted our Wrangler 392 in Mojito! A3CDB6C3-175F-414C-8D08-81C157BD4F2C
Sponsored