First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL - Sting Gray
What’s up with this guy? He’s quite nasty and negative to those who comment on his videos.

I see there seems to be a history of him
on some JK forums.

What’s his deal?
Sponsored

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
What’s up with this guy? He’s quite nasty and negative to those who comment on his videos.

on some JK forums.

What’s his deal?
I don’t know him. Examples? Is it the Mateo Beans reply? (I went looking real quick)

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
You don't like his videos don't watch them. Problem solved?

Example I've said my piece here. Maybe you respond to me, maybe you don't. But if I end up thinking you are 'nasty and negative', I should probably figure out how to move on.

I personally like his videos.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
He’s got a forum that I was on for awhile and I made a mistake of linking some info from another board to his in a post and I was ripped up one side and down another on doing it by the sheep that follow him, he does have some well made vids but don’t post negative comments or question his choices on equipment he runs. I chose to move on after a few negative experiences

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I have never commented so I do not know. I actually don’t even read his comments. He has some great how to videos I have learned from. He like most YTers that get a following are just one big commercial for all the free stuff they get so if you know that going in you are good.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
He makes good videos, but at the end of the day, he is shitty to people and not worth supporting in my eyes. So do as I have, move on and don't support him.

Last edited:

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer

on some JK forums.

What’s his deal?
i met him once and i personally think he is kind of a tool. Not sure where his money came from at first, but he has a good hustle going between social media and getting people to pay him to drive them around on off road tours.

At the end of the day he is just a other hustler getting people with more money than sense to bank roll his life style; and there is a steady enough supply in the jeep community to keep it going. Just skip it if it’s too extra for you.

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
it literally is a 'way of life' for him because it pays the bills and he gets to do what he loves to do. I can't fault the guy for that. I can fault him for the way he treats those that do not agree with his way of thinking. as others have said, his channel is basically a commercial for those who have sponsored him. he does have some good info from time to time and will watch if I need to get a specific piece of information. the guy found his niche in this capitalistic society, he's living the american dream. good on him for that.

OP
OP
pianomankd

pianomankd

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL - Sting Gray
Again, I wasn't on here to try to bad mouth him, I was generally curious what the vibe was on him.

When I originally made the thread the forum wouldn't even let me use his channel name in the thread and automatically blocked it, so I assumed something happened. I was just asking out of caution, because if you read the comments on his YouTube videos (especially his latest one) he's quite nasty to his viewers.

I'll stick to this lovely forum as it has really made me think that the Jeep community is a great community....just with a couple bad apples apparently.

Sponsored

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I have watched a few of his videos but have not read the comments on them. He seems like an arrogant ass to me. He's local and I haven't heard anyone here say anything good about him. Any time his name gets brought up, its in negative context.

It's crazy to me how someone can earn a living off YouTube and be an asshole to their viewers or peers. I used to really be into RC rock crawling and have met a few local YouTube folks and they were the same way.

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
The community here and elsewhere has the same impression as generally expressed here. I'm okay with his videos but he and his dominion fan boys are just overtly nasty. Myself I stay away and would not sponsor him with a product. TrailRecon and LiteBrite are on the opposite pole. I've met them too, nice folks.

Last edited:

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
The dude wheels hard, probably harder than almost everyone on this forum, and he wheels with the people that make a big majority of the stuff people here are bolting on their Jeeps. I don't care about his personality, i'm not looking to marry him.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Again, I wasn't on here to try to bad mouth him, I was generally curious what the vibe was on him.

When I originally made the thread the forum wouldn't even let me use his channel name in the thread and automatically blocked it, so I assumed something happened. I was just asking out of caution, because if you read the comments on his YouTube videos (especially his latest one) he's quite nasty to his viewers.

I'll stick to this lovely forum as it has really made me think that the Jeep community is a great community....just with a couple bad apples apparently.
What it came down to was a online gang fight between his supporters and litebrite followers that got stupid, one of litebrite's followers actually threatened to show up at EJS and start shooting his followers. Some of his followers started trolling these threads because of the ongoing childishness and so even the mention of his site name got banned here (another childish decision)...all very adult like in the age of celebrity worship. This is all based around what I saw between numerous different forums, there may be some other things I was not aware of.
Sponsored