Wave at Gladiators?

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
You wave at the Gladiators. Heck i have waved at all sorts of Jeeps if they wave. I'm not stuck up....... It's called a Jeep Family for a reason.
Jeep Wrangler JL Wave at Gladiators? giphy

Robicon-JLU

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I have a Gladiator but am switching to a Wrangler this week... I find 90% of Wrangler drivers do the wave to me now... the other 10% just either don't know about it, don't see me, or just don't wave at Gladiators.
Seems to me that people that buy Jeeps just as a mode of transportation and only see it as that don't care about the wave.

Sponsored

Jinnjue

First Name
Jinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl 2 door Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
My buddy and I had a drunken convo debating if wranglers should wave at gladiators. I say no he says yes. Just curious to know the general consensus....
I do cuz I canā€™t tell the difference until Iā€™m up on them. Plus I donā€™t mind waving itā€™s a Jeep. Funny how I canā€™t them to wave to me!?!? šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

Sponsored

amadeus303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HBP JT Overland 6MT, 2023 BW JT Mojave
Just picked up my Gladiator on Friday, and on the way home, I actually saw some bloke "pull" his wave back at me, ha! I just want y'all to know that I'll still wave to every single Wrangler I see. Still love them - had 3 (most recently a '18 JKU). Wave back! It's all love!

Equator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2021
Yes, I wave at Gladiators. I am starting to scientifically track the percentage of waves from Jeep owners when driving my Jeep, compared to the percentage of Corvette drivers that wave when I drive my Vette. I believe the percentages are pretty close, but I don't know for sure. :)

Mwags

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler unlimited JLU Sport S
I wave at all Wranglers or things that look exactly like one which the Gladiator does coming at you....
I actually don't know it's a Gladiator till the wave has already been initiated.....šŸ˜†

TMoats

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 OB Rubicon, 98 Cherokee XJ, 93 Wrangler YJ
I wave to Wranglers and Gladiators. I feel like I'm a bit of a hypocrite, though. I own a XJ and know very well how cool and capable they are, yet I don't wave at XJ's, or Comanches when I'm in my Wranglers.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
yeap, i wave to the gladiators.
Sponsored