Water Leaking Down Interior Rear Glass

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
I cant seem to figure out the cause for water leaking down the inside of my rear window. Haven’t owned the car even half a year yet. I also had water drip onto my right leg in the drivers Seat after it rained. I have the Mopar textured hard top on my 4dr. I am kinda concerned to be caught in some super heavy rain. I dont want it coming in
Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
My rear hatch leaks in at the nozzle for the wiper fluid/cleaner. Started at about 11k miles, typical FCA quality really. Probably put on a Trektop NX a few months and not worry about it.

OP
OP
lalalofsky

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
My rear hatch leaks in at the nozzle for the wiper fluid/cleaner. Started at about 11k miles, typical FCA quality really. Probably put on a Trektop NX a few months and not worry about it.
I think that’s where my rear leaks, honestly I’d like to think like that but just sub 40k for a vehicle, that is something I should be able to get fixed. The ”it’s a Jeep” thing really lets FCA off the hook, the list goes on.

Mud Yapster

First Name
Mud Yapster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
My 19 JL has leaked dripped down the back window since day 1. 9k miles on my jl now. I need to look into where my leak is coming from. Sometimes mine leaks a little and sometimes it does. Not a big leak but I don't buy it being a Jeep thing and I don't like it when I see a few water beads running down the inside of my back window. It isn't my daily driver so I keep forgetting to mess with it. This thread just reminded me of it. Still like our Jeep and wish I had an answer for you.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Mine did this as well brand new. I cleaned the entire gasket with a warm wet cloth. Then wiped it down a couple times with silicone gasket spray. Finally I cleaned the glass very well. No leaks after that.
Sponsored