Sponsored

Watching the Bronco YouTube's from Moab

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
I've watched a half a dozen YouTube videos from the Easter Jeep event in Moab last week. Seems that Ford brought a bunch of Bronco Badlands Sasquatch vehicles to demo. From what I could gather from the videos, the Bronco is an electronic wonder, able to do pretty much any kind of offroading from rock crawling to trail running to days at the beach, all with the push of a button.

And it got me thinking, what fun is that? I'm not a rock crawler, but a friend of mine is, and from what I've gathered from listening to him, and watching him rock crawl with his pretty much hand built Jeep from the 1980's, it takes a certain skill in building, and in driving(piloting), gained over years of experience, for him to be able to crawl and climb the obstacles that he conquers. Now the Bronco seems to be able to do all that with the push of a button. And again, I have to ask, what fun is that?

Best,
-Tim
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
I've watched a half a dozen YouTube videos from the Easter Jeep event in Moab last week. Seems that Ford brought a bunch of Bronco Badlands Sasquatch vehicles to demo. From what I could gather from the videos, the Bronco is an electronic wonder, able to do pretty much any kind of offroading from rock crawling to trail running to days at the beach, all with the push of a button.

And it got me thinking, what fun is that? I'm not a rock crawler, but a friend of mine is, and from what I've gathered from listening to him, and watching him rock crawl with his pretty much hand built Jeep from the 1980's, it takes a certain skill in building, and in driving(piloting), gained over years of experience, for him to be able to crawl and climb the obstacles that he conquers. Now the Bronco seems to be able to do all that with the push of a button. And again, I have to ask, what fun is that?

Best,
-Tim
They are not the targeted demographic.

The new demographic is the generation god-knows-what and instagram-facebook-celebrity wanna-be's enhanced with an attention span of a gold fish.

It’s all about instant gratification, you press this button and it goes vroooom! You touch that screen and it goes booom!

Last edited:

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Yeah I get that. Ive been watching the latest vids from Bronco. It is a solid off road vehicle. I love my Jeep, and I am keeping it for years. But if Jeep doesnt get their shit together, my next vehicle might be a Bronco on 35s.

These Broncos are good. theyre very good. And honestly fuck that whole stellantis thing.

Nobody is forcing you to push that button either.
Sponsored