0II392II0

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
They do make RIght Hand drive Wranglers so that was the reason for my guess. At least it was an amusing one 😁
And it's clear as day on the web site, lol. In some of the 392 threads quite a few times there were others that used the term and I started following suit like a silly duck. I did get some good laughs out of my own misunderstand though.
Sponsored

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
And it's clear as day on the web site, lol. In some of the 392 threads quite a few times there were others that used the term and I started following suit like a silly duck. I did get some good laughs out of my own misunderstand though.
Explains why I didn't know. Have not paid attention to any 392 related stuff since that's not what I'll be getting. But I have now been properly edumacated ;)

Last edited:

HeresRonnie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
My Wrangler is coming....some time. When it does come I plan on driving it straight form the dealer to a trail and start having some fun. I did this with my 4runner and it was on my first trail I realized it should have gotten a Wrangler; that was when I was in Colorado. Back in Washington and don't have any experience with the trails out here. I was wondering what are some good trails to hit to get a good feel of the Rubicon. All suggestion would be apricated. I use Alltrails and Trails Offroad so I don't need advice on how to find trails just input on which would be a good one to hit up first and why. Input, pictures, really any input or suggestions appreciated.

So last year I started building out my Rubicon to take on some trails and my first was Evans creek. I have some experience off road but I definitely got a lesson that day. I can't remember the number of the trail I took but it ran into some tougher points although it was suppose to be mild. Overall it was still a blast and I plan on doing Evans creek again when I can.
Other than that Naches Trail was another I attempted but the fires shut down a portion. I also made it to Oregon to do the badge of honor trails. Cedar Tree was really easy and beautiful. I did a portion of firebreak before my jeep threw every light on the dash.
I'm hopefully this year will be less fires and more chances to finish some of these trails.

HeresRonnie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
So last year I started building out my Rubicon to take on some trails and my first was Evans creek. I have some experience off road but I definitely got a lesson that day. I can't remember the number of the trail I took but it ran into some tougher points although it was suppose to be mild. Overall it was still a blast and I plan on doing Evans creek again when I can.
Other than that Naches Trail was another I attempted but the fires shut down a portion. I also made it to Oregon to do the badge of honor trails. Cedar Tree was really easy and beautiful. I did a portion of firebreak before my jeep threw every light on the dash.
I'm hopefully this year will be less fires and more chances to finish some of these trails.
Follow up it was Evans creek #519. At some point it splits with a crazy rock obstacle and a huge drop and a bypass. I felt confident that day and skipped the bypass and got myself in over my head. Recommend Evans creek but that obstacle after the vistas is a tough one.

Huck.Offroad

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sales at Engineered Products
I just moved up to Renton, WA from Texas last week. Would love to meet up with some people and do a little day-wheeling trip to get to know some of the trails. I am currently in a stock rubicon diesel I just bought, but it won't stay stock for too much longer. This is my fourth jeep and I have lots of wheeling experience so I won't hold you back. Message me if you could show me around some local trails!

Sponsored

OP
OP
0II392II0

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
I just moved up to Renton, WA from Texas last week. Would love to meet up with some people and do a little day-wheeling trip to get to know some of the trails. I am currently in a stock rubicon diesel I just bought, but it won't stay stock for too much longer. This is my fourth jeep and I have lots of wheeling experience so I won't hold you back. Message me if you could show me around some local trails!
My parents live in Lakeridge right off MLK road, I'm up there every other week. Waiting on delivery but when it comes, I'm more then willing to go out with you when ever I finally take delivery.

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
I also moved to Seattle just a few months ago and should be getting my JLR next month! Would love to connect and hit some trails. My experience is mostly rock crawling in Texas, though.

sushirrito

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Alright, the trend of Texas transplants has convinced me to introduce myself.

Fellow Texan here, by way of Houston, been living in Seattle for 6 years now. I'm new to the Jeep family as of January 2021. Long story short, I took a month long road trip back in September and was upgraded to a Wrangler. Enjoyed it so much that we decided to buy one and now own a JLU Sahara. I've not done much off the beaten path, let alone crawling. I'm hoping to explore some of the beginner trails out here soon and eventually build experience. I welcome any and all wisdom!

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma

Sponsored

OP
OP
0II392II0

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Fortune Creek looks fun in the snow! I did it last summer on my stock Tacoma and was thinking it would be a good time for a snow run!
Please, please share when your thinking.

OP
OP
0II392II0

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Dad doesn't have much time left and after seeing some of my pictures in Tahuya ORV requested I take him there. So Saturday I'll be taking him there, I know there isn't much notice and even though there wasn't time in my schedule this weekend I'm doing this one for him as every weekend is gift at this point, if you would like to join shoot me a PM, or respond here.
*I'll be aiming to be there around 8:30-9:00am, I can adjust the time a little if this interests others because with drive time that may be a little to early... Enjoy life as much as you can; I incorporate that into my daily as much as I can... My Dad, unfortunately as a Boomer, he prioritized other things and missed out on a lot. This trip is for him. To give what will be for him a once in a lifetime opportunity. To honor him for all the good times he gladly gave up, ensuring my sister and I had better opportunities then he did.*

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
There are some good local youtubers who have videos on Western Washington ORV that I can recommend. I personally like videos from the 4WDTrek channel (no affiliation, don't know the dude). Has some videos of trails at Walker, Reiter and Tahuya among some other places.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJY38k5g4UFEPwDQFH0Iqg
Sponsored