Sponsored

Was there a price increase?

The_Paper_Cut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport 2-Door
Speaking to another dealer and they said that last week there was an $1,800 price increase on ordered Jeeps. I ordered mine 5/11 and the price I was given seemed pretty normal and not increased at all. Would it be possible for the price of my order to increase between when I order and when I sign a contract? I built it using all of my budget and actually went over my budget by a few grand. So if there is indeed a price increase of $1,800 now that I didn’t know about them I won’t be purchasing the Jeep I ordered.
Sponsored

sentience

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus GX, 2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Occupation
bureaucrat@gov
OP
OP
The_Paper_Cut

The_Paper_Cut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport 2-Door
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-jeep-wrangler-jl-and-jlu-order-guides.52367/

without knowing what you actually ordered…

I would recommend reviewing the latest order guide, and comparing it with the previous month.

For example, the model I purchased (Sahara 4xe) had a base MSRP of $47,995 in June. In May, this was raised to $49,805.
I get that and that makes sense since that’s practically a whole year difference. But this dealer said it was last week that it increased

Mountaineep

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Toyota Tacoma, '21 Willys Sport (On Order)
Occupation
Mining Engineer
Yes there has been a price increase in the past couple weeks.

Good question on if they will honor the price quoted to you before the increase, I haven’t seen anything on here one way or the other.

I’m curious myself as I’m waiting on mine to be built, and ordered before the price increase
Sponsored