old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Thankyou sir for the rational response. It appears that some movement has been made to rectify this unfortunate situation so time will tell.
The only movement which will rectify this situation is for you to go as far from the dealer as you can , completely forget about the dealer , never consider the dealer again , and finish off a bottle of champagne .
French champagne . Here's to your Jeep , your wife , and to you . Happy days will be here again .
Sponsored

OP
OP

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
The only movement which will rectify this situation is for you to go as far from the dealer as you can , completely forget about the dealer , never consider the dealer again , and finish off a bottle of champagne .
French champagne . Here's to your Jeep , your wife , and to you . Happy days will be here again .
I’m going to have a martini because my wife said I could! LOL. Thankyou sir.

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland.
. First off, I was a gentleman! Secondly I doubt there will be a response from them. Most of the community we live in are very familiar with John biez and his terrible customer service which is why I didn’t want to go there in the first place. Jeep care’s was the one that saw they were the closest and handled the entire appointment for me to fix my camera issue. It appeared to me that because they got involved things perhaps would go smoothly. I have tried reaching out to my case manager since they told me the situation reguarding the steering and tire issue. I have not received a return call.
As far as being an angel he certainly wasn’t pleased when I called him out on my truck never being road tested as the in and out mileage was the Same! Bill my Attitude in life is to be an absolute gentleman but to not let anyone take my initial conduct as a sign of weakness!
This is so sad and totally ridiculous. If it was me it would have been difficult to handle it as well as you. When the wife is upset and crying, that now takes things to a new level. Forget the gentleman shit, your a better man than I am and I am only 2 years younger than you!

I sure wish you all the best in resolving this. Would you happen to have a local paper or TV station who would be interested in sharing the story - maybe like Dateline and Lester Holt? LOL I know, lousy attempt at trying to add some humor.

Like others have said, share this sad story everywhere possible! Good Luck

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology

Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
L

it would be difficult in pictures

You would just need to run your fingers accross the outside. Pictures wouldn’t do justice to actually condition unless I went further in miles. I could try and slightly wet them to see if that would help the visual
Dealerships who treat people like crap are annoying. Very annoying.

However, I would still like to see a picture of the front tire. No need to wet them down, just get your smartphone down close to the tire on a horizontal plane and snap a pic. It will be quick and easy to tell if you honestly have an alignment issue, or if what you're seeing is normal for that type of tire.

AdamH

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4Xe
Yeah, I know you said it wouldn’t photograph easily but I had never heard of this. I googled it and now I am confused about the dofference in feathering and being off camber (which I didn’t realize either one was a problem before). Haha
Just to add - Camber cannot be easily adjusted on a solid front axle vehicle. It is set when the Cs are welded to the tubes. Technically you can get adjustable ball joints to give you a little bit of movement. However, especially for a stock vehicle, if an alignment shop shows camber is out of spec that means your front axle is bent / improper welding of the Cs.

Therefor as others have mentioned feathering on a Wrangler is caused by toe and caster being out of spec which can be adjusted. I too suggest the OP to go to an alignment shop and get a printout of the current set-up

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
So my premature tire ware issue was discussed at Huntington jeep in Long Island with John biez and after he lold me it was road tested but was unable to check alignment he claimed it was test driven the feathering is normal even at 1600 miles, and they really need to be rotated every 1000 miles at my expense! He further claimed these are factory lifted and it is what it is. I immediately checked the mileage in and out and it was never test driven 1611 in 1611 out. Once I brought this to his intention he told us to leave or he would call the police!!! How’s that for NY service. His records were forged to show 1612 in mileage but I video taped the mileage at pick up. Lies, rudeness and terrible CSI is what this dealership is all about.
That sucks! Call FCA, Jeep Cares, and Twitter.
After that hit The social media trail and blast them big time..

Sponsored

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Interesting BBB complaints about this dealership - https://www.bbb.org/sdoc/business-r...tington-beach-ca-21024/reviews-and-complaints Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Also, check this out: https://www.yelp.com/biz/huntington-jeep-chrysler-dodge-huntington?hrid=IAX6Dyf5GjwKfAp_ZvF2xA

Ravi R.
Huntington Station, NY
1.0 star rating 6/22/2017
If I could give the service department 0 stars I would. Eric at the service department is a waste of time and these guys are criminals - STAY AWAY. I bought a brand new JEEP from out of state and they wanted to charge me $129 to take a picture of a bubble in the leather. What a joke these guys are criminals all being led by John Beyers who is the head of the criminal organization. Don't waste your time at Huntington Jeep as there are so many other dealers worth giving your business to.
That BBB link is for a dealership in California. The dealership the OP went to is in New York.

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase