OP

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
Well, as a fellow NY'er, my guess is you were not an angel there. You often "reap what you sow" 8-)

Anyway, I did just message and send two emails to Huntington Jeep and pointed them to this thread.
Once the dealership owner is aware of your interaction with John Biez, they may reach out to you.
Possibly offer to do the alignment check. I'd seek out another dealership were it me..

Keep us posted!
. First off, I was a gentleman! Secondly I doubt there will be a response from them. Most of the community we live in are very familiar with John biez and his terrible customer service which is why I didn’t want to go there in the first place. Jeep care’s was the one that saw they were the closest and handled the entire appointment for me to fix my camera issue. It appeared to me that because they got involved things perhaps would go smoothly. I have tried reaching out to my case manager since they told me the situation reguarding the steering and tire issue. I have not received a return call.
As far as being an angel he certainly wasn’t pleased when I called him out on my truck never being road tested as the in and out mileage was the Same! Bill my Attitude in life is to be an absolute gentleman but to not let anyone take my initial conduct as a sign of weakness!
Sponsored

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Best options are of course never returning and social media. No sense getting upset about it it’s only a car. Find a good alignment guy let them set the toe and you’ll be on your way.

OP
OP

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
John Byers Jr. is the Service Manager there. You got the name wrong.
Thank bill. Yes that’s him. I actually got the spelling from my neighbor who had some real bad experience with him. Shame on me for not grabbing his card but the conversation ended out in the parking lot when we called him on on the fact it was never road tested as he was forced to look at mileage being the same! They farm out there alignment and he clearly pointed out it take two porters to bring it to there independent shop so they just use toe sticks.

alphacc82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU - Punk'n
Ouch, I feel bad for ya on this one. Always have the mentality that you should never ever EVER trust a dealer no matter what.

Anyway, like everyone else says post on FB, yelp, google reviews, etc. Heck I feel like posting some negative reviews for ya!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
Ouch, I feel bad for ya on this one. Always have the mentality that you should never ever EVER trust a dealer no matter what.

Anyway, like everyone else says post on FB, yelp, google reviews, etc. Heck I feel like posting some negative reviews for ya!
And that I’m sure would help. We are currently also persueing some of the avenues that the members here were kind enough to suggest.

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep GC Overland, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2007 BMW 650-GS, 2015 CanAm F3, 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Turbo, 2Door (on order)
Best options are of course never returning and social media. No sense getting upset about it it’s only a car. Find a good alignment guy let them set the toe and you’ll be on your way.
Yes, it could be that simple.
But, if the root cause of the problem is some sort of screwed up frame issue, it may take a lot more - but, this should help get you a good diagnosis and the information you need to figure out what to do next.
Good luck

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Check this out: https://www.yelp.com/biz/huntington-jeep-chrysler-dodge-huntington?hrid=IAX6Dyf5GjwKfAp_ZvF2xA

Ravi R.
Huntington Station, NY
1.0 star rating 6/22/2017
If I could give the service department 0 stars I would. Eric at the service department is a waste of time and these guys are criminals - STAY AWAY. I bought a brand new JEEP from out of state and they wanted to charge me $129 to take a picture of a bubble in the leather. What a joke these guys are criminals all being led by John Beyers who is the head of the criminal organization. Don't waste your time at Huntington Jeep as there are so many other dealers worth giving your business to.

Last edited:

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Ravi R states- “What a joke these guys are criminals all being led by John Beyers who is the head of the criminal organization.”
Ok, funny... but obviously not funny. I’ll admit, I laughed.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Yes, it could be that simple.
But, if the root cause of the problem is some sort of screwed up frame issue, it may take a lot more - but, this should help get you a good diagnosis and the information you need to figure out what to do next.
Good luck
I’m sure it’s not some frame issue , but worst case scenario if it was any qualified alignment man will tell you what is going on with the vehicle then he could take that independent information with him to the dealer to back up his claims. More information is always helpful to diagnose a problem , as a matter of fact the lemon law requires you to go through a third-party independent for evaluation.

OP
OP

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
Interesting BBB complaints about this dealership - https://www.bbb.org/sdoc/business-r...tington-beach-ca-21024/reviews-and-complaints Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Also, check this out: https://www.yelp.com/biz/huntington-jeep-chrysler-dodge-huntington?hrid=IAX6Dyf5GjwKfAp_ZvF2xA

Ravi R.
Huntington Station, NY
1.0 star rating 6/22/2017
If I could give the service department 0 stars I would. Eric at the service department is a waste of time and these guys are criminals - STAY AWAY. I bought a brand new JEEP from out of state and they wanted to charge me $129 to take a picture of a bubble in the leather. What a joke these guys are criminals all being led by John Beyers who is the head of the criminal organization. Don't waste your time at Huntington Jeep as there are so many other dealers worth giving your business to.
Erick is a tire genius, he told me the feathering is a sign the tires are breaking in.

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
Erick is a tire genius, he told me the feathering is a sign the tires are breaking in.
Tell him he should perhaps seek another line of work. Maybe painting the lines in the road is more his strong suit.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Believe me I was ready to do exactly that and then video the entire ordeal but at 59 I can’t let some things go that far. My wife was crying in front of him so upset that the Jeep is not right.
Please do your Jeep , your wife , and yourself a BIG favor , and find an experienced competent Jeep owning Independent mechanic . Even if you need to drive a little farther , your life , your wife's life , and your Jeep's life will all be happier . Best regards and best wishes .

OP
OP

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
Please do your Jeep , your wife , and yourself a BIG favor , and find an experienced competent Jeep owning Independent mechanic . Even if you need to drive a little farther , your life , your wife's life , and your Jeep's life will all be happier . Best regards and best wishes .
Thankyou sir for the rational response. It appears that some movement has been made to rectify this unfortunate situation so time will tell.
Sponsored