Sponsored

Warranty issue/question (CanAM Warranty)

GaryA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I just purchased a 2020 Rubicon Unlimited and got a great deal (this beast is loaded).

Issue:

Manufactured in USA, sold initially by a Canadian Jeep dealer. Vehicle brought back into the States where I purchased and registered it. Purchased and in service June 2020. It had 7250 miles so I expected the remainder of the 3 yr warranty.... only to find out that if sold in Canada, the warranty becomes void in the US.

The dealer I purchased it from (not a Jeep dealer) presented me with a 3yr CanAm warranty which looks good and the only issue is that is an issue, I must have a Jeep dealer call this CanAm company for authorization to do the work and I pay nothing.

Anyone with knowledge of this?
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I saw a similar post awhile ago. Apparently it is a legit warranty. You will need to have FCA confirm that the warranty is valid.

Meanwhile, you can enter your VIN here to pull up your Jeep’s original build sheet; it should show if it a CanAm warranty is indeed associated to your Jeep.

Good luck.

https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

OP
OP
GaryA

GaryA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I saw a similar post awhile ago. Apparently it is a legit warranty. You will need to have FCA confirm that the warranty is valid.

Meanwhile, you can enter your VIN here to pull up your Jeep’s original build sheet; it should show if it a CanAm warranty is indeed associated to your Jeep.

Good luck.

https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing
Thanks, got a 9 page build list however no mention at all of any warranty.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
No mention of the warranty at the very end?

Hmmm...
Sponsored