Sponsored

Warnings?

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
is it ok to warn about bad service or are negative reviews frowned upon.
Sponsored

Slumpbuster

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4xe Rubicon
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
It will be appreciated by all who look at reviews. If the service sucks, say it. hope someone in charge cares and tries to make it better.

ps Jeep dealershits and service are notoriously not the best. If you find a good one let everyone know.

OP
OP
Wkaz

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
It will be appreciated by all who look at reviews. If the service sucks, say it. hope someone in charge cares and tries to make it better.

ps Jeep dealershits and service are notoriously not the best. If you find a good one let everyone know.
ok. I would not do business with moparonlineparts.com

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
It would be best to provide detail supporting your statements. It would be appreciated to know who to steer clear of, but almost more importantly, why.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wkaz

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
I just wanted racks to hold my ski's so I ordered the mopar roof racks. (3 out of 4 covers broke opening them up to install so never got installed) shipped them back with a return authorization. They received them over 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I got an email about a credit and checked my bank account and it showed credit pending. I though great they finally issued a credit. I checked my bank today and all records of credit pending disappeared. I went to the bank and they said it looked like the credit was reversed. Now I'm fighting to get my credit back. Good thing I have documentation that they received them and bank records. Simple screw up? I don't think so and I know who I will never do business with

Boogey

First Name
Rami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S 2021
I usually take a short video of unpacking/unboxing items as proof just in case.
learnt my lesson once when ordering something and never again.

bohnster

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude GCM
Occupation
Bourbon Taster
I just wanted racks to hold my ski's so I ordered the mopar roof racks. (3 out of 4 covers broke opening them up to install so never got installed) shipped them back with a return authorization. They received them over 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I got an email about a credit and checked my bank account and it showed credit pending. I though great they finally issued a credit. I checked my bank today and all records of credit pending disappeared. I went to the bank and they said it looked like the credit was reversed. Now I'm fighting to get my credit back. Good thing I have documentation that they received them and bank records. Simple screw up? I don't think so and I know who I will never do business with
No, absolutely not, more than likely you were just dealing with an inexperienced support rep. It is not uncommon to see pending credits drop off an online report then post/settle a day or two later. It just depends on the programming. It is HIGHLY unlikely that a business like moparpartsonline.com reversed a credit after the fact unless they issued it in good faith and you didn't return it by the deadline.

JLUandCJ-7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara w/mods
Vehicle Showcase
No, absolutely not, more than likely you were just dealing with an inexperienced support rep. It is not uncommon to see pending credits drop off an online report then post/settle a day or two later. It just depends on the programming. It is HIGHLY unlikely that a business like moparpartsonline.com reversed a credit after the fact unless they issued it in good faith and you didn't return it by the deadline.
^That. Saw this happen with Home Depot last week. You just have to be patient. Give it 3 days tops. All will be good.

OP
OP
Wkaz

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
i hope your right. shipped out on a Saturday they received it following Tuesday a.m. Very fast shipping.

Sponsored

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
people sucks. if I share evidence(usually screen shots/videos/pictures) showing something is bad or I have experienced a bad service, people here IMMEDIATELY jump out defending the name brand I'm calling....

I don't care, I'm just sharing my experience....

bohnster

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude GCM
Occupation
Bourbon Taster
people sucks. if I share evidence(usually screen shots/videos/pictures) showing something is bad or I have experienced a bad service, people here IMMEDIATELY jump out defending the name brand I'm calling....

I don't care, I'm just sharing my experience....
And how does that contribute to the topic or help the OP?

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
OP, I didn't see where you contacted them via phone before shipping back. You might have and I missed it. The couple times I had an issue with ordered items I contacted via phone 1st to speak to a live person, documented the call, in case there was an issue, and then proceeded as advised.

In both of my situations the service after the SNAFU was excellent, bordering on phenomenal! And after said service I wrote up a review documenting the service.

Definitely our job to give negative reviews when called for - BUT also our job to give positive reviews as well...AND I try to give the "company" who made the mistake, the opportunity to fix it.

Sounds like you handled the situation well. Let us all know for sure!
Sponsored