WARNING: Top HIDS !!!

Kevog

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2-door
I wanted to warn folks of an issue I've had ordering from Tophids.com. 3 weeks ago - I ordered some LED bulbs from their online site. No mention of back order on bulbs! Money was immediately taken from my account. Bulbs were supposed to be shipped out the next day per their website.

Since then - no bulbs. Several phone calls to them and ONE time was I able to speak to a person. All other times it sent me to voicemail. That one time, guy was rude and said he'd be back in touch w/me in 10 minutes. 3 hours later, I started calling back = nothing. Several emails = nothing. Zero response from them!

I know things are weird right now, but there are things like - customer service and common courtesy. Tophids has neither! Be warned.
Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

thanks for the heads up. will not order. and i'd put a stop payment for fraud on your cc

LSU1

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep Jl sport
Beamtech from Amazon! 40 dollars well spent.

OP
OP
Kevog

Kevog

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beamtech from Amazon! 40 dollars well spent.
Thanks. But, I was and am looking for front turn signal bulbs without code issues. Some out there are actually too long - and contact the front lense housing.

OP
OP
Kevog

Kevog

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wanted to warn folks of an issue I've had ordering from Tophids.com. 3 weeks ago - I ordered some LED bulbs from their online site. No mention of back order on bulbs! Money was immediately taken from my account. Bulbs were supposed to be shipped out the next day per their website.

Since then - no bulbs. Several phone calls to them and ONE time was I able to speak to a person. All other times it sent me to voicemail. That one time, guy was rude and said he'd be back in touch w/me in 10 minutes. 3 hours later, I started calling back = nothing. Several emails = nothing. Zero response from them!

I know things are weird right now, but there are things like - customer service and common courtesy. Tophids has neither! Be warned.
***UPDATE*** This site - Top HIDS is a full on SCAM!!! Their "corporate office" sounds like 1 guy - and he won't answer my calls or emails. Now he's hanging up on me - think I'm blocked on their phone. What a bunch of BS!!! STAY AWAY! TOP HIDS and tophids.com are trash!
Sponsored