tct34aol

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Hi All,
(I have a 2019 Jeep Wrangler, rubicon)anyone experience a warning sensor barrage lately? In last 2 days, have gotten warning sensor alerts for ‘service electronic stability control’, ‘service 4wd’, ‘service anti lock brake system’, and my Jeep only has just under 15k miles. Assume it’s either a faulty sensor, or nearing the 15k mark automatically triggered the warnings. Anybody know if there is a recall around this issue?
thanks
Todd
Sponsored

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Hi All,
(I have a 2019 Jeep Wrangler, rubicon)anyone experience a warning sensor barrage lately? In last 2 days, have gotten warning sensor alerts for ‘service electronic stability control’, ‘service 4wd’, ‘service anti lock brake system’, and my Jeep only has just under 15k miles. Assume it’s either a faulty sensor, or nearing the 15k mark automatically triggered the warnings. Anybody know if there is a recall around this issue?
thanks
Todd
I just had the same thing happen. Once, and it hasn't happened again. You will need to pull the codes to find out for sure, but mine was an erratic reading from a wheel speed sensor. Nothing that will get you stuck. The dash freakout looks a lot worse than it is.

Took it back to the dealer for service. Since they couldn't reproduce the problem (it stopped happening) they couldn't pinpoint the problem. So they switched the L/R wheel speed sensors and I'm driving around waiting for it to happen again. If the problem follows the wheel speed sensor and switches to the other side, they will replace the wheel speed sensor. If it doesn't and it stays on the same side, they will replace the wiring to the sensor. Like you, this was 100% covered by warrantee.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Or maybe your batteries are about to die! Usually that is the sign of one or both batteries going. Electrical going hay wire.

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport, 2022 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Comptroller
When mine went crazy it was a wheel speed sensor that progressed to sympathetic codes. Not sure if that helps you. Same lights came on.

Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Anybody know if there is a recall around this issue?
No recall. Likely, as other mentioned, a bad wheel speed sensor. However, while you’re getting that replaced have your batteries tested. Your 2018 is at the age where the batteries will start going bad.

OP
OP

tct34aol

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Hi All,
thanks
Todd
Took it to autozone and they ran check engine diagnostic, showed a P051C code, which is Crankcase Pressure Sensor Circuit Low. checked mopar for part , gave two codes for the sensor, so not sure which one. 68302774AB and 68312552AC.
todd

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Took it to autozone and they ran check engine diagnostic, showed a P051C code, which is Crankcase Pressure Sensor Circuit Low. checked mopar for part , gave two codes for the sensor, so not sure which one. 68302774AB and 68312552AC.
todd
68312552AC doesnt show as a good part number to me.
Sponsored