• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Tennessee Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch 10,000 lb w/ synthetic rope and Factor 55 Ultrahook w/ rope guard

YoShaunO

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ecoDiesel
For Sale: Warn VR EVO 10-S synthetic rope 10,000 lb winch. Never used but does have some scratches from installation. Also includes Factor 55 Ultrahook (Red) with Factor 55 Rope Guard installed. I'm also including a fairlead centering plate which is required for installation. Also including a Warn winch cover, and the original accessories that came with the winch (fairlead, hook, remote, bolts, etc.). Remote is wired or wireless. I'm also including a Warn Power Interrupt kit which can be used to cut power to the winch when not in use (the wire bundle and switch that came with the power interrupt kit are included but are not the same as they came from the factory). I modified the wiring to work with the factory switches in my Jeep.

One last comment on the winch. On the plastic control pack cover, I did cut a small amount to relocate wiring but it didn't work the way I wanted so covered the hole in the plastic with some flex seal tape (this can't be seen when installed but wanted to bring it up). I took a picture of it for reference.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Asking $900 shipped (continental US only). I will take Zelle or Venmo (no fees), or PayPal but there will be an additional fee added to the total.

Jeep Wrangler JL Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch 10,000 lb w/ synthetic rope and Factor 55 Ultrahook w/ rope guard IMG_1370

Jeep Wrangler JL Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch 10,000 lb w/ synthetic rope and Factor 55 Ultrahook w/ rope guard IMG_1381

Jeep Wrangler JL Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch 10,000 lb w/ synthetic rope and Factor 55 Ultrahook w/ rope guard IMG_1380

Jeep Wrangler JL Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch 10,000 lb w/ synthetic rope and Factor 55 Ultrahook w/ rope guard IMG_1379

Jeep Wrangler JL Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch 10,000 lb w/ synthetic rope and Factor 55 Ultrahook w/ rope guard IMG_1378

Jeep Wrangler JL Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch 10,000 lb w/ synthetic rope and Factor 55 Ultrahook w/ rope guard IMG_1377

Jeep Wrangler JL Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch 10,000 lb w/ synthetic rope and Factor 55 Ultrahook w/ rope guard IMG_1376

Jeep Wrangler JL Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch 10,000 lb w/ synthetic rope and Factor 55 Ultrahook w/ rope guard IMG_1375

Jeep Wrangler JL Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch 10,000 lb w/ synthetic rope and Factor 55 Ultrahook w/ rope guard IMG_1374

Jeep Wrangler JL Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch 10,000 lb w/ synthetic rope and Factor 55 Ultrahook w/ rope guard IMG_1373

Jeep Wrangler JL Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch 10,000 lb w/ synthetic rope and Factor 55 Ultrahook w/ rope guard IMG_1372

Jeep Wrangler JL Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch 10,000 lb w/ synthetic rope and Factor 55 Ultrahook w/ rope guard IMG_1371
Sponsored

Last edited:

NJMOAB

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted MOAB
Messaged about ultrahook

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Just a head’s up, in case you didn’t hear, PayPal will start reporting taxes owed if you collect more than $600 using the goods/services payment method. I only skimmed the article but that could be an issue for some of us selling Jeep parts.

OP
OP
YoShaunO

YoShaunO

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ecoDiesel
Yep, I was definitely aware. My preference is Zelle or Venmo, but some prefer PayPal due to the level of security offered. Appreciate it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
YoShaunO

YoShaunO

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ecoDiesel
Forgot to mention in the original post. I also have the Maximus-3 Filler Trim Plates that replace that plastic closeout panel that you have to remove when installing a winch. I will include those in the sale as well. Thanks.

ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
PM inbound

OP
OP
YoShaunO

YoShaunO

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ecoDiesel
Updated price, $950 shipped (continental US)

OP
OP
YoShaunO

YoShaunO

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ecoDiesel
Updated price. $900 shipped. Final price drop before I pull it off here.
Sponsored