First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Rubicon 392 & 2022 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Warn did send me a new set of doors and the new set are flawless, from what I can see. I've put the fronts together and am getting ready to put the rears together. I'll have both sets on the Jeep and adjusted within the next couple weeks, so I'll report back when they are on. The fronts don't have even so much as a tiny blemish. Both Northridge and Warn worked hard to take care of the problem, so I can't really ask for more than that.
Do you have pics of the doors on? Im looking at either these or the Rough Country Steel Tube Doors and cant decide which ones to get. I also plan on powder coating them white to match my jeep.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have pics of the doors on? Im looking at either these or the Rough Country Steel Tube Doors and cant decide which ones to get. I also plan on powder coating them white to match my jeep.
Not yet, but getting close! I put them together this weekend, so next I have to take the doors off and then fit these properly. I have found no flaws in these, whatsoever. All parts are there, too. I'm optimistic that they will be great, if they fit the way they should. The quality of the finish on this set was MUCH better than the first set.

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I put them on today. They seem like a good fit, nice and tight. No rattles on the short shakedown cruise. I'll be putting a set of TJ mirrors on them tomorrow. So far so good!

0esSXkN.jpg

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I put them on today. They seem like a good fit, nice and tight. No rattles on the short shakedown cruise. I'll be putting a set of TJ mirrors on them tomorrow. So far so good!

0esSXkN.jpg
dude they look nice! Ended up going with the Fab Fours doors for myself but the latch doesn’t lock. I was wondering if the warn latch can be bought online separately? Can you find the part number either on your latch or in the instruction Manuel and send it over?

I also wonder if the JK latches are compatible with the JL?

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
dude they look nice! Ended up going with the Fab Fours doors for myself but the latch doesn’t lock. I was wondering if the warn latch can be bought online separately? Can you find the part number either on your latch or in the instruction Manuel and send it over?

I also wonder if the JK latches are compatible with the JL?
Thanks! I'll take a look and see. They certainly have the same type of latching system. Not sure if there is a tiny shape or location difference that might make them incompatible. I'm really liking them. I now want Warn to come out with the padded arm rests and maybe some netting.

Sponsored

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Thanks! I'll take a look and see. They certainly have the same type of latching system. Not sure if there is a tiny shape or location difference that might make them incompatible. I'm really liking them. I now want Warn to come out with the padded arm rests and maybe some netting.
Yeah the latching that came with my Fab Fours looks very similar if not same as Warn and Rugged Ridge. I think all of these companies use the same hardware for latching because the only difference I'm noticing is that warn has the lock and so does Rugged Ridge from there JK Tube doors. Take a look:

https://www.extremeterrain.com/rugg...VBpSzCh1x7g39EAQYASABEgKSr_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah the latching that came with my Fab Fours looks very similar if not same as Warn and Rugged Ridge. I think all of these companies use the same hardware for latching because the only difference I'm noticing is that warn has the lock and so does Rugged Ridge from there JK Tube doors. Take a look:

https://www.extremeterrain.com/rugged-ridge-door-latch-set-jk-118128.html?utm_content=XTExterior-Doors|RuggedRidge&T5_Var4=J11937&intl=0&utm_campaign=XTW+Wrangler+Vehicle+Medium+RLSA&dialogtech=ppc&utm_source=google-pla&utm_medium=shopping&T5_Var2=shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjNrBjZjp6AIVBpSzCh1x7g39EAQYASABEgKSr_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Yep, I agree. They look pretty standard.

Platinum7990

First Name
Zeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Yep, I agree. They look pretty standard.
let me know if you can check yours for a part number or anything that can help. Thanks!

Moab 4x4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Moab
I know it has been awhile since this thread has started, but does anyone know if the hinges install bending inward (toward the Jeep) or outward when looking at the door? The instructions are very hard to tell.

Also, the front hinge threads do not allow the Jeep factory bolts to screw on. They are all not correct right out of the box. The rear hinge threads work perfectly. I don’t own a tap and die set so not sure what my next step will be.

Thanks.
Sponsored