• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Michigan Tekonsha, Rusty’s, ARB etc.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
How much for the AAL Mass storage platform shipped to 93551?

edit : Sorry dont know how to read...if you decide to change your mind on shipping let me know.

OP
OP

Dadventuring

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
How much for the AAL Mass storage platform shipped to 93551?

edit : Sorry dont know how to read...if you decide to change your mind on shipping let me know.

No problem and will do. Not in a huge hurry to sell at this point.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Dadventuring

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Bump, make an offer, buy more than one item and get even more off

Mikeb16

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Still not interested in shipping the winch cover or the muffler delete?

Sponsored

NCIC105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Please read descriptions below, no shipping for these items.

if the item is listed, it is still available.

For sale:
  • Baja Designs amber SAE Squadron pocket lights, plug and play stock fog replacement w/ bracket for steel stock bumper, never used $275
  • Warn Winch Mounting Plate for stock steel bumper, Installed for one season, winch never used, $150, plate weighs almost 70lbs, no shipping
  • JLU Rubicon OEM all weather, tray style floor mats, used for 2 weeks, $75
  • American Adventure Labs rear tire Carrier delete, plate mount with rear view camera pod, satin black finish $75
  • American Adventure Labs MASS storage platform and hardware, raw aluminum finish and 6 L track tie down rings, $200
  • Flowmaster Muffler Delete, driven for ~150 miles, too loud for sleeping kiddos when towing camper (2500rpm), $50

• if you will ship at my expense I’ll take the flowmaster muffler delete pipe. Zip 29642

OP
OP

Dadventuring

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
I’m interested in the American Adventure Labs and the winch plate. I’m in Holland

The American Adventure Labs parts are available, as is the Winch plate and Gatekeeper.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

OP
OP

Dadventuring

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation