@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I spoke with a Warn employee today and we discussed the rear elite bumper for the JL. She couldn’t give details but said they are hoping it will be ready in the next few months.

With how awesome the front bumper is I think the rear bumper will be epic. The last model of front and rear bumper were amazing and they JL version of the front is even sexier so I expect the rear will be the same. The pic below is of last years rear bumper.

A010F0AC-71D0-4752-ABA7-3DF5B2691D48.png
Sponsored

mrmarco21

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON JL 4 DOOR
Occupation
QA Aircraft Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
I spoke with a Warn employee today and we discussed the rear elite bumper for the JL. She couldn’t give details but said they are hoping it will be ready in the next few months.

With how awesome the front bumper is I think the rear bumper will be epic. The last model of front and rear bumper were amazing and they JL version of the front is even sexier so I expect the rear will be the same. The pic below is of last years rear bumper.

A010F0AC-71D0-4752-ABA7-3DF5B2691D48.png
[/ I CAN'T WAIT. I LOVE MY WARN FRONT BUMPER AND NOW I AM LOOKING FOR THE REAR BUMPER TO COME OUT. THAT WILL BE NICE. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE. JOHN

Texas_Yote

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR Granite, 15 JKS 2DR, F80 M3
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
We love our front Warn bumper on the JL and are looking for a rear now with tire mount. I was hoping to hear they would have something in the near future. Looks like I will wait a few more months to see what they come out with!

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
I like the look of their stubby with the bull bar. I’ve had warn bumpers on my last jeeps and they’ve held up great to tons of hard use. I am holding off on the bumpers and suspension until everybody gets their products developed. I’m not happy with the offerings out there right now. Aftermarket manufacturers should catch up with the new model pretty soon.

OP
OP
@OUTDOORTREE

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
We love our front Warn bumper on the JL and are looking for a rear now with tire mount. I was hoping to hear they would have something in the near future. Looks like I will wait a few more months to see what they come out with!
Talked to them again last week and they are hopeful for “a month or so”.

Sponsored

mrmarco21

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON JL 4 DOOR
Occupation
QA Aircraft Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Talked to them again last week and they are hopeful for “a month or so”.
We are getting closer. Do you know if that will have a tire carrier with it? or as an option?

OP
OP
@OUTDOORTREE

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
It comes as an option - like the JK Elite bumper. I am guessing prices will be similar since the front bumper prices have been similar. https://www.warn.com/spare-tire-carrier-0714-jeep-wrangler-89800.

OUTDOORTREE is sponsored by Warn and they are sending out the bumper and tire carrier so I will let you know how it is once it comes.