Sponsored

WARN Elite rear bumper on a Sahara? Any Pics?

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Dear fellow Jeepers,

I am thinking about buying the WARN Elite rear bumper (with the tire carrier) for my 2018 (EU-Spec) JLU Sahara, but I was not able to find any info on whether it fits with the Sahara fenders?

The part that goes around the rear edge seems to be quite snug with the rear fenders - something that I do like very much, I am just not sure whether it only works out that way with the Rubicon high fenders or also with the standard Sahara-spec fenders. Plus, I live in Germany and drive a EU-spec Sahara, but I am quite sure there is no difference to the US version (at least regarding the fender). Can anyone confirm that?

Does anyone happen to ride that combo? Happy with it? Pics?

Thanks a lot for your help, guys,

Michael
Sponsored

OP
OP
SnoWhite

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Hey there, I thought I bring this thread back up, because it has been sitting there quite a while now and there have not been any answers...

Any input would really be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
OP
OP
SnoWhite

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Hey there, I thought I bring this thread back up, because it has been sitting there quite a while now and there have not been any answers...

Any input would really be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Hey guys,

Isnā€˜t there anyone who can help? I would have thought the setup Iā€˜ve been asking about would be more common.

Has anyone got any ideas where I could find some answers if not here?

OP
OP
SnoWhite

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Hey fellow Jeepers,

Last try -is there really no one here who has the WARN elite rear bumper mounted to a Sahara or Sport? Iā€˜d be so glad if anyone could help me and answer my query.

Regards,

Michael

Hotchyy

First Name
Romeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
Occupation
Parks & Rec

Sponsored

OP
OP
SnoWhite

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Thanks, @Hotchyy, I really appreciate that you are trying to help! Unfortunately, though, @CactusDave drives a Rubicon (like most guys on this forum - or at least most of those modding their Jeeps...). I would need someone driving a Sahara or even Sport model, without the Rubicon high fenders.

Best regards,

Michael

Hotchyy

First Name
Romeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
Occupation
Parks & Rec
Thanks, @Hotchyy, I really appreciate that you are trying to help! Unfortunately, though, @CactusDave drives a Rubicon (like most guys on this forum - or at least most of those modding their Jeeps...). I would need someone driving a Sahara or even Sport model, without the Rubicon high fenders.

Best regards,

Michael
Yeah just didnā€™t know if he could help with measurements or anything. I can tell you that I have a Sport S and swapped to a rubicon rear bumper and the plastic side pieces do not line up with my current fenders. Height wise is okay, the fender is just a few inches smaller.

OP
OP
SnoWhite

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Yeah just didnā€™t know if he could help with measurements or anything. I can tell you that I have a Sport S and swapped to a rubicon rear bumper and the plastic side pieces do not line up with my current fenders. Height wise is okay, the fender is just a few inches smaller.
O.k., thanks. Could you perhaps post a pic of your rear bumper / fender? So as to see how it lines up? Perhaps this helps me to guess if the WARN elite bumper would work...

Hotchyy

First Name
Romeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
Occupation
Parks & Rec
O.k., thanks. Could you perhaps post a pic of your rear bumper / fender? So as to see how it lines up? Perhaps this helps me to guess if the WARN elite bumper would work...
Sometime this Wednesday or Thursday Iā€™ll take a pic of mine and another Sahara so you can see both.

Sponsored

Hotchyy

First Name
Romeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
Occupation
Parks & Rec
That would be great, thanks!
Sorry about the dirt, the blue is my Sport S, the red is the Sahara. As you can see it looks like the Sahara fenders are more in line with the Rubicon/Sahara bumpers.

3A95EAF6-8E97-4FFE-BC53-0665AF7BA175.jpeg

263B5598-F0B3-4039-800C-F6AB15CE3B4D.jpeg

FC90221E-0C0B-4D5B-805F-BB095E692CCF.jpeg

DCBFEE1D-2CF3-4DA1-A0B4-F4B4B9576EE2.jpeg

OP
OP
SnoWhite

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Sorry about the dirt, the blue is my Sport S, the red is the Sahara. As you can see it looks like the Sahara fenders are more in line with the Rubicon/Sahara bumpers.

Jeep Wrangler JL WARN Elite rear bumper on a Sahara? Any Pics? DCBFEE1D-2CF3-4DA1-A0B4-F4B4B9576EE2

Jeep Wrangler JL WARN Elite rear bumper on a Sahara? Any Pics? DCBFEE1D-2CF3-4DA1-A0B4-F4B4B9576EE2

@Hotchyy: Perfect, thanks for the effort! That gives me a good idea! (Although I am still wondering if really none of the guys on this forum has a WARN elite bumper on a Sahara?!)

Best regards,

Michael
Sponsored