Warn 102370 Recovery Points for 18-19 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Steel Front Bumper

DJMattBusch

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I see this item is posted on quadratec; however not on Warn website. Has anyone installed these yet?
Sponsored

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
I like these: https://maximus-3.com/jl-bumper-accessories-/jl-d-ring-loops#/
Would like to have front D-rings off the stock bumper. It requires their winch plate, but since I don't have a winch yet, I think this could be a fair trade off.

@Maximus-3 is a Michigan company too, so they get my bid. I got 5 months left on my "no modifications" sentence from my wife (It was part of the agreement when I picked up a new Wrangler).

Sponsored

Swadehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock, 2019 Rubicon, 2023 392
Maximus 3 makes pretty much the same thing. I have them on my JK, needed to cut bumper a little. My JK ones have integrated high lift jacking points. Pretty cool.

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I see this item is posted on quadratec; however not on Warn website. Has anyone installed these yet?
Bumping this- it is in stock at Quadratek and amazon. Has anyone installed yet? Iā€™d like to see pictures. Requires cutting of the steel bumper. I know Maximus 3 has a similar product, but the description says it requires their winch plate.

Sponsored

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Bumping this- it is in stock at Quadratek and amazon. Has anyone installed yet? Iā€™d like to see pictures. Requires cutting of the steel bumper. I know Maximus 3 has a similar product, but the description says it requires their winch plate.
Nothing? Crickets? Fine. I just ordered a pair. Iā€™ll be the guinea pig

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Would like to have front D-rings off the stock bumper. It requires their winch plate, but since I don't have a winch yet, I think this could be a fair trade off.

@Maximus-3 is a Michigan company too, so they get my bid. I got 5 months left on my "no modifications" sentence from my wife (It was part of the agreement when I picked up a new Wrangler).
THank you for this information. I was about to order the warn plate today but I like how this plate is modular with D ring shackles as options.

Bocephus1963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon. 1976 K5 Blazer. 1995 S10 Blazer 4wd
Occupation
Forklift Operator
Warn just sent me the installation PDF. Cutting is required
I like the spacing of the Warn's better

Getting ready to pull the trigger myself. Going with the Maximus-3 winch plate and I also want D rings up front but since theirs mount to the winch plate and not the frame itself, can you still use them as a jack point for a hi-lift jack? Was looking at the Warn d ring/jack point mounts but after reading the install directions from Warn it sounds like you cant keep the factory skid plate under the bumper and I dont like that. I like the look of the Maximus mounts, just wanted to be sure they were a safe jack point.

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I like the spacing of the Warn's better

Getting ready to pull the trigger myself. Going with the Maximus-3 winch plate and I also want D rings up front but since theirs mount to the winch plate and not the frame itself, can you still use them as a jack point for a hi-lift jack? Was looking at the Warn d ring/jack point mounts but after reading the install directions from Warn it sounds like you cant keep the factory skid plate under the bumper and I dont like that. I like the look of the Maximus mounts, just wanted to be sure they were a safe jack point.
Just installed my steel OEM bumper and winch. I have a set of the Warn recovery points but did not installl them today. The reason being is that you do have to do some cutting to the bumper in order to do the install. We are also back and forth about keeping our motor home and if we do Iā€™ll need to put a tow plate in the jeep or swap out the bumper with one with built in tow points. So if I do sell this bumper, I dont know if trimming it would reduce the value.

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
That looks like a huge cut for something so small
Sponsored