Sponsored

Wanting to make a change to my order. Jeep care says yes ... dealer says they can’t.

Rocket

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Willys
Folks... my Jeep is still in the phase of gathering parts. Jeep care says that I should be able to add the tow pic I want but the dealer needs to do it. Dealer says they cannot... the option to make changes is greeted out. However the radio button is on market and. It dealer. Logically if they switched it to dealer the options would be there. Anyone have any experience with this or know someone at Jeep I can talk too? I cannot even get a decent number for Jeep in general to maybe have someone help the dealer.
Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
If your soon to be vehicle has been given a VIN, forget it. It’s too late to change the order. Also, forget what the interns at JeepCares tell you.

OP
OP

Rocket

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Willys
If your soon to be vehicle has been given a VIN, forget it. It’s too late to change the order. Also, forget what the interns at JeepCares tell you.
Actually, I found out that you can change your order as long as the schedule build date has not been assigned and also as long as they are still gathering your parts. I have had a vin for almost 2 weeks. Jeep reached out to the dealer and everything was resolved... I’m happy!

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
Actually, I found out that you can change your order as long as the schedule build date has not been assigned and also as long as they are still gathering your parts. I have had a vin for almost 2 weeks. Jeep reached out to the dealer and everything was resolved... I’m happy!
yeah I placed order 07/08 and changed my color on 07/21... so not sure if a VIN was assigned during that time but I would guess so.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
How did you get keep to reach out to the dealer? Jeep chat?
Sponsored