• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado WANTED To BUY. 8.4 With nav and unlock

Toxiclows

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willy’s jl
Looking to buy a 8.4 UAQ Radio for my 2020 Jl. if you have one laying around let me know. Looming for a deal, I can buy this from my dealership for under 500 Brand new but there is a hefty core charge. let me know what you have available.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Toxiclows

Toxiclows

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willy’s jl
whats the core charge for?
They just want the old radios back it’s weird the stuff FCA makes us return we have to say front bumper covers they just wanna see it returned that’s all is basically they’re selling them cheap for replacement but they want to make money selling them retail so they give a low cost as long as you provide a core

OP
OP
Toxiclows

Toxiclows

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willy’s jl

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
@hoag4147 Thank you for the referral. I believe he’s trying to spend less than $500, I recommend the 7.0 inch for the budget.
Was thinking he would compare your price to the 1500 he would have to spend new.

OP
OP
Toxiclows

Toxiclows

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willy’s jl
@hoag4147 Thank you for the referral. I believe he’s trying to spend less than $500, I recommend the 7.0 inch for the budget.
i just sold my 7” if you have one shoot me a price

Sponsored

OP
OP
Toxiclows

Toxiclows

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willy’s jl
None available at the moment, $1000/each when they become back in stock. PM me if interested. Thank you.
ok thank you
Sponsored