OP
OP
Cowboy from hell

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Ugh...you guys are making me regret my decision now. I was only planning on using the hitch once a year for hauling leaves to the dump in the fall. The main reason I wanted it for was all the other beefier stuff like alternator and battery, etc. ......next question....can my dealer add this on to my build? I just placed the order yesterday. Dealer said once I placed order no changes....
Sponsored

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Ugh...you guys are making me regret my decision now. I was only planning on using the hitch once a year for hauling leaves to the dump in the fall. The main reason I wanted it for was all the other beefier stuff like alternator and battery, etc. ......next question....can my dealer add this on to my build? I just placed the order yesterday. Dealer said once I placed order no changes....
@Cowboy from hell :

I really have to believe that an order officially submitted to Stellantis by a dealer yesterday is not cast in stone.

If your dealer is pushing back, maybe you want to take the issue up with Stellantis customer service. My typing of that at sign plus JeepCares below has begun the process for you. :)

@JeepCares